What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Triple Bogey said:
Thanks. People on here are the nicest about my photo's, so that's why I always contribute every day to that thread - 'photo of the day'

I am sure it isn't just me. When you are not part of the 'pack' or the 'circle' then it's very hard to get noticed. I bet there are some really talented people out there who just get ignored. People who write or play music or take photographs or maybe paint. Super talented people who just don't get the recognition they deserve.

I am a 3 handicap at golf, it's not like I am Tiger Woods yet many people get the hump about me. I only play with a select group, 2 or 3 on Sundays in the competitions and My Dad on Mondays. People who have never played with me before either abuse me or try to make fun by saying lame jokes.

People get hurt and denied opportunities everyday due to the envy of others. Very few actually talented people ever get recognition for their talents and it's a pity, particularly when they're clearly good and have obviously worked on cultivating their talent. I don't know anything about golf but I'm sure this happens in any sport, since the nature of sport is competitive. Maybe they are trying to demoralize you or put you off your game?

PenDragon said:
zero said:
Why did user 130057 leave? :(

I don't know either But my sense is telling me, the deafening silence about his leave sure says something, hmm. I don't know what it is but sure it's something, maybe one of the folks knows it but again, secrecy and privacy comes first in all matters.

I don't know either.

HoodedMonk said:
PenDragon said:
zero said:

I don't know either But my sense is telling me, the deafening silence about his leave sure says something, hmm. I don't know what it is but sure it's something, maybe one of the folks knows it but again, secrecy and privacy comes first in all matters.

I don't know either.

Hmm, looks like nobody knows about it. But it's okay as long as he is safe and sound out there somewhere in wilderness of world. And knowing him, He will be good, yeah he will be good. If only...sighs.

Wayfarer said:
ladyforsaken said:
I wish I was better.

*hugs*

Thank you, Wayfarer *hug*

VanillaCreme said:
PenDragon said:
zero said:

I can't disclose why he left, and mainly because I really don't know, but I think it's okay to tell the forum that he had been thinking about leaving for a long while. So, it wasn't a split second, out of the blue thing.

I think we all know user 130057 enough to know that he's got a good head on his shoulders and I'm sure he knows what he's doing. If he wanted people to know about his leaving and why he left, he would've said so. The fact that he didn't, I'm sure he's got good reasons for it and Nilla is right, he's been wanting to do it. I always believe in him, that he would make the right decisions for himself and for the better.

I always hope that things will work out for those who leave the forum. I know I will always remember them. Sometimes it's really for the best for some people.

We're not as perfect and as happy as everyone thinks. Infact, we're messed up. They don't know it, but I do.
Why am I the one to see everything that's going on? I need to stop being so analytical because if anything, it breaks my heart. I need to fix this, they depend on me to.

I want to play VC Stories, but is it worth getting my feathers ruffled over the fact that I'm leaning towards the fact that it's not Tommy, dude can't operate fully? Hmm... maybe later.

mslonely said:
TheSkaFish said:
I wish my OCD only concerned things such as taking equal scoops of ice cream. Instead, mine causes me to think about things I dread and tells me that I "wish" those things happened. It's torture, I hate it. I wish I could make those thoughts go away.

It got so bad I even made a thread about it:

http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=33145

Omg! This is exactly it! what I'm struggling with. what is this? OCD you say? it's scary. how're you coping?
things get better from time to time.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's OCD. I've been struggling with it since last year. It's been pretty intense for almost a year now. I try to distract myself to break the chain of these thoughts, these horrible "wishes" that my OCD says are mine. What I really do wish is for these thoughts to go away.

I try to remind myself that it's just my anxiety and that I know they're not real, I know they aren't my real thoughts but they are still unpleasant just the same and I really don't like having them.

How about you? How do you deal with your similar thoughts?

I can't believe you have exactly the same problem as me, and I hope you can recover from it soon.

Sometimes I look at myself and the ways I spend my time, the things I do. My situation hits me full-force and I feel sick. I can only ask myself, "what are you doing?!?!?!?"

Another month, half over. There were so many things I was supposed to do this summer. There were so many things I was supposed to do this year. Ska Fish, you are giving up again. Why?

You already know that all the same old distractions aren't worth it and are nothing compared to the life I could have been living if I stayed on the right path. They're not worth it this time, just like they weren't worth it all those times before.

Come on Ska Fish. You know better than this. You've known better for a while.

Please stop quitting on yourself. Please start over and mean it this time.

TheSkaFish said:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's OCD. I've been struggling with it since last year. It's been pretty intense for almost a year now. I try to distract myself to break the chain of these thoughts, these horrible "wishes" that my OCD says are mine. What I really do wish is for these thoughts to go away.

I try to remind myself that it's just my anxiety and that I know they're not real, I know they aren't my real thoughts but they are still unpleasant just the same and I really don't like having them.

How about you? How do you deal with your similar thoughts?

I can't believe you have exactly the same problem as me, and I hope you can recover from it soon.

I sent a PM.!

Brothers- can't live with them, can't live.. with them. The only person I love and would also love to throttle sometimes. Figuratively, of course. Maybe.

TheSkaFish said:
Come on Ska Fish. You know better than this. You've known better for a while.

Please stop quitting on yourself. Please start over and mean it this time.

You can do it, Ska. All the best, always.

Latest posts

Back