What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thinkin' i should go on some blame routine. See how it works for me.

Thanks qui, glad to see you are catching some eyes as well:cool:

but I'm not so sure it was a date, more like just someone asking me to eat on valentines day, meh, still a step up

I'm thinking that the world suddenly started spinning backwards.
NeverMore... where is your bird avatar!?

Qui said:
I'm thinking that the world suddenly started spinning backwards.
NeverMore... where is your bird avatar!?

there are multiple people with pictures of birds as avatars now, felt too overplayed,lol

But I do miss using it, so ah well there's a Belted Kingfisher now:p

oh computer moniter how i love you, so wamr with such a beautifully flourescent glow

and why won't it warm up **** it, and what the hell is with alll this stupid snow on friday it's like a freakin fashion trend for the weather now

**** you god!!!

im thinkin' im so freakin' tired and i have so much to do...what am i still doing up???:club:

Caesium said:
I'm thinking about how much I hate myself for procrastinating so much and always leaving my work until the day before it is due. I need to have strength and will power! I must defeat my inner demons!

I could never do that. It would always bug me to much and then I would not be able to relax with what ever else I would be doing. I always just got stuff like that out of the way. Or make the dissuasion early on not to do it at all lol Which is normally what I did at school.

wwtf mate?
why the hell won't my itunes open, man i'm getting so sick of this stupid computer, there's always soemthing wrong with it, what am i always doing wrong?

i restarted the computer an dit took like ten minutes for it to load up and my itunes still won't open grrrrr

*hugs*

yay

and thankgod finnaly got itunes to work took a whole lot of hassel and going around and i even tried downloading it and reinstall it and i really had to do was unplug the ipod cord thingy first geeeez

well i hope nothing else will happen

and i am starving might go and grab some food

What am i thinking? I thinking what a total f*****g idiot i am. I`m thinking how useless i am. My thoughts are pretty bleak and dark right now.

I'll try to come back more than once a year, sorry all =0)

... Also, I'm gunna eat like 10oz of jelly beans, although I only REALLY like the black ones. =0)

lol good to see you here fodderboy, thats a great avitar pic too by the way

:D

by the way how was your birthday i hope you had a good day

:)

Latest posts

Back