What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another hug for Selene.

So many birthdays I missed saying congrats to - in case anyone sees this, CONGRATS!!

user 130057 said:
BreakingtheGirl said:
ladyforsaken said:
BreakingtheGirl said:
First post after.... a while. Sorry I've been MIA. Got into a bad wreck in Dec, had to be hospitalized & had to do physical therapy. I was just sick of everything in my life & just quit all social media. Things have gotten worse since then, but I'm coping a bit better than months prior. Only good thing so far is I have a job I enjoy doing, even though it's minimum wage & part time....but whatever. A few hours a day to focus on work rather than my life is good enough for now. Didn't think I'd be in this place in life, now at 30, but it is what it is.

Hey you, nice to see you back here. Sorry to read about your ordeal though glad to hear you're coping a bit better!

It is what it is indeed. We just keep going is what we can do. Hope things start to take a turn for the better for you. *hug*

Thanks LadyF. Been needing a hug all day. *big hugs*

Sorry to hear about your accident. I hope everything is going a bit better for you now! :)
Thank you user 130057. Getting worse actually, but nothing a lil Crown Whiskey can't fix!

**oops***

I was actually thinking about going on a diet... but after i watched a youtube video, the girl made me think twice about doing it haha

I really, really hope someone will adopt him. He is such a friendly boy. But the cost of boarding him these past few weeks is mounting and with the 3 other rescues at home, and a full time job, I don't know how to deal with all the stress. Plus I hate to think how he is stuck in a cage all day, but what choice do I have?! I can't possibly have ignored him, letting him roam the streets and possibly get knocked down. I feel like screaming and crying at the same time. Why can't people be more responsible pet owners?! And why do those with the time and money to foster/adopt continue to ignore what's happening to animals?!

[video=youtube]

Why don't my YouTube links show up?

What the crap?

Help...the...thing with the...thing?

GizmonicScrewdriver said:

Why don't my YouTube links show up?

What the crap?

Help...the...thing with the...thing?

The buttons haven't worked in what seems like years, so you habe to input the code manually.

Just type:

[ youtube ] n-mpifTiPV4 [/youtube ]

without the spaces for your particular video.

[youtube]n-mpifTiPV4 [/youtube]

It's another gorgeous day here in sunny Cumbria... and by that I mean it's thick dark clouds and occasional rain. Sigh.

In other news, I've been thinking about taking up bell ringing! It looks like an awesome hobby!

I did.

It's [ youtube ] your video [ /youtube ]

The address of your video is:

You just take the n-mpifTiPV4 and stick it in where I wrote your video.

You have to remove the spaces I put in because if I didn't put the spaces it would just attempt to embed a video.

Ah, sorry its just been a long day of doing nothing and sometimes that's worse than doing anything.

I'll bookmark it and figure it out, I think everyone got the joke now from my brilliant cliche of "leave a YouTube reply because I am so witty" so it's not worth it at this point, hehe.

TY

Latest posts

Back