What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be nice to be able to relate to you without you thinking something negative. I won't bother, though, because you're just going to find something that you don't like just to keep the cycle going for no real reason.

Some people have heart but no brains, some have brains but no heart. You have none. stop pretending in front of others that you have any of these, we know that you don't. your presence really ruins our day.

About being an older sister. About being normal and neutral right now. I wish they understood.

My best friend in London, just settled a divorce today, so shes feeling really honeysuckle, then her dad speaks to her, hes just signed a do not resucitate on her nanna, few days ago she fell out with one of her old friends cause he was being a proper jerk to her, one of her kids bust his teeth tripping over so she had to be questioned by social services.

Shes having such a honeysuckle time lately, but I feel like I cant do anything to help her, I mean sure I can send supportive messages and I do, we talk almost every day, but its so hard to not be able to just do something as simple as give her a hug. Dont have her address to send her something, and its too busy at work to be able to get time off to go see her, feel so impotent right now

Disappointed. Not in a Kevin Sorbo way.
I'm thinking the universe has something against me. I need to meet me some rich dame who takes pity on me and helps me live a life of misery without working the rest of my life.

Fuuuuuckkkk NO!!!!
I was having the most beautiful dream, where I was in a cake shop, people were making cheesecakes with layers of cheese and bread. There is also this girl who was in my school. I don't know why she is in most of my dreams.
And one lady came to me and asked if i would like to have some cake. I agree and we all suddenly start moving towards the dining room. She welcomes me and there are wonderful cheesecakes all around. And I just want to have a bite.

Suddenly someone screamed outside my house and ruined my dream completely.    

F**************k you!!!!!!!
I wish there was a way to continue our broken dream.

It's funny how earlier when my thoughts were getting bad, I came across some post, from this cool page I follow on IG that said, "your mind will always believe everything you tell it. Feed it faith. Feed it truth. Feed it with love." I'm so grateful for little reminders like that. I am more than okay.

Latest posts

Back