What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe I have to put the heat on...it's just above zero with a chance of snow today. I'm not ready for winter yet. I get really bad cabin fever.

bored, but it was nice to have a day off after a tough week at work, also wish my guitar was in arms reach so I could play it a little, but it's not and I don't feel like getting out of bed, and also that the new will and grace season is off to a great start, I wish more people watched Will and Grace it's such a great show, just warms my heart.

Been a while since I was last here.

Health issues are clearing a bit up but my mental health has gone down so badly. It's so bad. Literally. This is such a stupid thing to say but my mother is constantly yelling at me to do stuff, while I'm trying to get my masters. She doesn't understand I'm already struggling to get out of bed to go uni, let alone find some part-time job to do.

Anyway, vicious circle really. She doesn't want to pay for the psychologist that I'm supposed to be seeing and I can't pay because I'm not working due to uni. Hm. Anyway.

I'm struggling and lately people have been letting me down so much.

Nothing is enjoyable anymore. I kinda just want to sleep all the time. I don't do my hobbies anymore because one of my close acquintances told me to never do them again and really, he's the only one who dared to speak out about it. Others usually just ignore me when I'm singing. It's more like, you're not here doing that.

I don't know. I'm rambling.

Anyhoo, life sucks.

I'd love to shove a stick through your prissy, snobbish, higher than thou, " I went to private school but I know everything because I'm better than you" 20 year olf self-centered princess ass right about now.
Maybe it would help you unwind and make people not think you're a bitchy dumbass.

Next time I work at your place I've no problem you borrowing my equipment but please don't come out in your jim jams ...dressing gown please lady...why is this bothering me I don't know.

Caring too much about a person who just doesn't care about anyone apart from herself, finding myself lost and not knowing how to keep on going.

I am thinking about relationships and how in order to have a healthy one, romantic or otherwise, one needs to be given the freedom to be angry at the other person without it being a relationship ender.

Relationships without this kind of freedom would only be suffocating for one or both members.

windsley said:
so many mosquitos, forgot to burn the mosquito coil haha

This might sound random, but I've always liked your name. It makes me think of a wizard or spirit who controls the winds.

Richard_39 said:
toasty_one said:
I think I better pour myself another drink

Right there with ya.

Me three.

Tealeaf said:
Winter's almost here, time to make scarves again.

I crochet, starting some mermaid blankets tonight, new pattern and two new stitches, but this is the right time of year for it. 😁 Hoping to get them done in time for Christmas, gifts for my nieces.

Latest posts

Back