What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking about the last ******* that hurt me.
And thinking of why the hell is he even worth my thoughts....

But i don't waaaannna be keelhauled. I don't think. Oh hell i have no idea what that is.

Minus said:
But i don't waaaannna be keelhauled. I don't think. Oh hell i have no idea what that is.

lmao, Minus, it's when they drag you across the keel of the ship:pUsually barnacle encrusted even. :D

Vacuo said:
I thought it's when you get shoved off a plank.

Eve's right, you can also use the technic to remove items that get stuck on your rudder or in the propeller (screw) like say an anchor rope or fish net. But it's much more fun to torture your enemies this way and usually results in many shark sightings because of the blood in the water.:)

I have a whole list of people I would like to have keelhauled, most of them haven't done anything to deserve it, I just like to watch the sharks.:p

After throwing up 8 times in 9 hours several days earlier, I think my wits are finally coming back to me, thank god I was on break when this happened...

nobody likes me, everbody hates me, just because I eat worms! seriously though, boys are rubbish (no offense)

I need to get to the bank before school
but then again
can I really be bothered going to school today? HMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously wish I never met some of the people I have in my past. My life would have been so much better.

Just felt the second earthquake within the past few weeks here in Victoria. It felt so weird :s. And wondering what's the deal with all these mini earthquakes...

I just finished watching the series finale of the L Word.. goddamn. it pissed me off a bit, but it was a perfect episode, and one of the better finales to any series i've seen. i wouldnt expect anything less from a such an influencial and great show.
still.. goddamn.

I wish I could eat again, I really must have lost weight over this whole thing, I have to be very careful...

Latest posts

Back