What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is wwe seriously thinking if they put NXT show on the same night as AEW will draw better ratings than they are already digging their own grave at this point. No marks or people watching just for their “smile” will not save it.

tumblr_mdh9zktwuG1qgjybho3_250.gif

Richard_39 said:
WWE/F died when they kilked kayfabe, honestly. Haven't watched a show since around 2005

Trust me it’s horrible now. I went to smackdown earlier this year and when Finn balor came out everyone kept yelling mark at him. Yeah kayfabe has been murdered. That’s why I Hope AEW would bring back tradition again. When I saw it live last Labor Day people were actually watching it not texting on their phones or having cameras in the way every moment. And best of all nobody kept talking about “I like him because of his smile” but actually talking wrestling.

I feel like I just had to take a huge leap back after finally making some legitimate progress for myself in a long time. I sometimes envy people who can hinder their feelings and still find ways to live their lives.. I simply cannot ignore mine and it's not life to me otherwise...

Night Owl whom doesn't do well alone to his own thoughts... I'm not doing very well right now and I'm feeling entirely worthless. I think I need to find some distractions and stay away from reminders such as this site right now. Perhaps I need an hiatus from my computer and phone in order to turn numb enough to get consumed and sucked in by old interests of mine.

I hate having this.... I hate seeing exactly what the people I love are feeling... and they don't let me in to help. They're afraid I'll see the worst of them when in actuality all I can see is the best... It hurts so ******* much.... It's a gift for everyone else. A curse and a heavy burden for myself.

Yeah, I realize why I can't branch out of here and why I keep coming and going. I'm among-st the similar wolf-pack. I'm surrounded by the hurt and the hopeless. You can't go elsewhere without risking being seen wrongly and in-turn hurt even more in the process. You're very much inviting it by not acknowledging the outside looking-in view of it beforehand. Both ends need to grasp this concept. We're simply mis-understanding each other... Either, get over the hurt or accept your fate of being stuck in it. Obviously, the right answer if you truly want out, is, to get over it. It's all about fighting yourself for what you want and to stop being so scared to put yourself fully out there.

Otherwise, we're all just sitting around hoping to be seen without even showing the best of ourselves. And those odds aren't much different than expecting to suddenly win a million dollars tomorrow via fate without even entering in any sweepstakes or lottery. Think of those odds carefully and ask yourself deeply, if you should fight your fears/hurt or continue to wait for that perfect touch to pull you out of your dark smoke.

Latest posts

Back