What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you have a really nice vacation 🌸 
Even though it started off a little rough, I think it will be great! ❤️

tumblr_m42xshWWXX1qj73e2o1_500.gif
:rolleyes: :(

Thank you MissBehave. I'm so miserable .
I feel like such a ******* idiot. I need to stop trusting people. :(

I posted Come Home for a fake member who used me  on here days ago. Don't  COME HOME. He's can't be trusted. I fell for the bullshit sadly. :( :club:

i'm so sad that every random people on youtube must throwing that satanic signs just to keep their monetized channel going when in their channel is so good but they just have to following that satanic order, why? they are good people i see, is money and fame is so much that worth it? you can have enough money have simple life and making people happy does that not enough.

also i'm proud to my self for keeping what is mine, owning my ownership. there is this one ugly heart person that trying to steal my spouse, welp i kicked that ugly person out. dare it try.

so betches, beware of my wrath. i loved to use my physical strength.

:club:

Thanks misbehave.
I had to edit my original post since I know there's rules for the forum about calling people names like ********. I can't even think right now.

ahsatan said:
Thanks misbehave.
I had to edit my original post  since I know there's rules for the forum and call people ********. I can't even think right now.

I removed it from my post too ❤️

ahsatan said:
Thanks. Oh god I feel sick.

Heeey, those betrayals and unpleasant experiences are just a thing that makes us resilient:D embrace the hurt, it will strengthten your back so it will be more resistant to stabbing

Unix said:
ahsatan said:
Thanks. Oh god I feel sick.

Heeey, those betrayals and unpleasant experiences are just a thing that makes us resilient:D embrace the hurt, it will strengthten your back so it will be more resistant to stabbing

Unix is right. 
Even though it hurts like hell now. ❤️
It’s going to suck for a while. 
Then it will get better. 
Promise. ❤️

Thanks guys. I want it to stop hurting now. It hurts so bad. fresia.
I don't understand how people can be so horrible and sleep at night.

Latest posts

Back