What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having fallen asleep in the sofa this evening, I decided to close the day and go to sleep. Going to start early tomorrow morning, but look forward to coming home and logging back in here.

I always feel like this when it's a work day but I am not supposed to be working. Stop feeling guilty, live a little.

I couldn't imagine befriending myself in an alternate universe. Sometimes I wish I knew less about myself.

I'm thinking about my daughter's birthday party last Saturday. Actually she's 12 on November 1st, but I'm working all week including her birthday, so last Saturday saw her thrilled and hpping around for receiving: a Snugpak 'The Bunker' tent, an Iphone 11 Pro Max so she can video all her survival weeks, a Macbook Pro (I installed a Net Nanny on it for her online safety), a smashing pair of 3/4 length leather lace-up boots and a Belstaf wax jacket from our dear friend who is my daughter's full time minder.

I buy nice things for my daughter because she is worth it. I come home, often late and stressed, and she will have cooked dinner and given me a welcoming hug as I step in the door. I'm a lousy cook whereas she's always done this and cooked and cleaned without being asked. She tidies the kitchen as she goes along. And loves the stove which belonged to my parents. Every so often she'll get the rats, but then we all do. Unlike my bedroom which is I have to admit, despicably untidy, my daughter's is spic and span. I'll admit that she owns the kitchen. And probably owns me, not that I'll admit to that! ;)

At the end of the day she'll rinse the dishes and fill the dishwasher, do her homework and be in bed by 9pm. Weekends she'll plan a trip, or we'll go out and shop til we drop. My time with my daughter is really very special with our friend, and I think this is because we've always been close, and she's never been any trouble at all. Now her minder has come to help us, we've become a tight-knit loving little family.

A few days ago while we were in France, Jnui declared she's going to be a doctor, not an English teacher. That makes me feel so proud of her. :)

Lacrecia said:
I'm probably more insane than you. When people answer you in a certain way, it does not necessarily mean that they have it better. You have the choice of doing with yourself what you want. Self-pity is an easy way to blame the whole world for whatever misfortune happens to you. Guess what, sucking it up and moving on is also another way. That's all I have to say about the matter. You're free to block me in order to stop seeing my messages.

You saw my words wrongly as well.

I acted in such a way due to the joke format over what I was saying and I went from there. I never meant to imply you were more sane or insane than I. Who is anyone to say anyone is anything? Unless they are them. Which is a view I wish everyone shared instead of judgement or quick intuition from an ego.

And I assure you, it is not self-pity. At least not anymore. I know my self worth very well. Just took some time to get here. :)

I noticed you took a keen look at what I've been posting previously and I have this strong intuition that we both have similarities in our "insanity". Your signature tells me that as well. Perhaps we should talk sometime with open minds. :)

I'm thinking what other people are thinking because I read the two posts before me. I really want a cookie, or a hot meal, but I'm too tired to eat. Snoopy comes to mind. I don't know why, but I'll stop here. LOL.

KekseSnoopy.gif
:shy: for lilly

Hi, I'm thinking that, maybe, I'm not that lonely today. Some past relationships has been so important in my life that their memories makes me feel kind of bittersweet ahah. People used to matter so, maybe, they can again. 
Also, my English is awful I hate myself ahah

I'm exited to buy the bird feeder thingy to put on my window. I love birds 🐦
Now that winter is here they need all the help they can get to find enough food. ⛄

Grateful for: Migraine gone, afternoon surgery tomorrow means I can have a lie in, and maybe breakfast in bed!

Latest posts

Back