What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosie007 said:
Grateful for: Migraine gone, afternoon surgery tomorrow means I can have a lie in, and maybe breakfast in bed!

Wait just a minute 🤔
Is your signature a quote from Elder Scrolls?? 
You just upped your cool skill lvl. 😋

giphy.gif

MissBehave said:
Rosie007 said:
Grateful for: Migraine gone, afternoon surgery tomorrow means I can have a lie in, and maybe breakfast in bed!

Wait just a minute 🤔
Is your signature a quote from Elder Scrolls?? 
You just upped your cool skill lvl. 😋

giphy.gif

No sadly not, but wish I had the time to play! I found the signature on a You Tube video, here.

Must be a decade since I last played one of the Grand Theft Auto series. That was great! :)

Wow slept overnight for the first time in months , camomile tea amazing.Just seen how grumpy people see you in the morning from the other side but not going to ask him what's buggin him.Usually a chore working here ,sleep is the answer.The new geezer starting with me next month said it'll be nice to have someone to talk to ,well there's no worries about that.....I can talk for England no probs.

I'm thinking about Boris Johnson of the Conservative Party. He wants to sell our NHS down the river to the US.

Three years we have tolerated this government and they have betrayed us time and time again. Even betraying over a million women by increasing their State Pension age. That is criminal. So many women want the same as men, and many are so tired at the end of the day they are becoming ill. Ill from overwork.

Come the General Election 2019 I'll be voting Labour. And many of our NHS will be, and that is certain.

So glad I didn't get the crap doctor today. The "take 2 paracetamol and have a lie down" guy that doesn't even make eye contact through your entire appointment. Instead I got the newly qualified GP who actually listened to me when I told him what was wrong, took into account that I know what I'm on about and talked to me like a person with half a clue. And then prescribed me the antibiotics I said I thought would work best, lol. Then he asked me to drop a copy of my dissertation in so he could have a read too. What a nice bloke he was

Hmmn!

Nobody likes cats on here... 😉

What\ said:
I'm thinking about Boris Johnson of the Conservative Party. He wants to sell our NHS down the river to the US.

Three years we have tolerated this government and they have betrayed us time and time again. Even betraying over a million women by increasing their State Pension age. That is criminal. So many women want the same as men, and many are so tired at the end of the day they are becoming ill. Ill from overwork.

Come the General Election 2019 I'll be voting Labour. And many of our NHS will be, and that is certain.

Rosie007 said:

I read that drinking warmed water, as Japs do, can heal ppl from migraine and blood pressure. They take that treatment as If they drank tea early in the morning.

Rosie007 said:

I read that drinking warmed water, as Japs do, can heal ppl from migraine and blood pressure. They take that treatment as If they drank tea early in the morning.

Instead thank you Samantha!

If i don't appeciated the animal lovers on here, i wouldn't have posted that.

In fact, there's a lady on here who has a cat she named TAYLOR  and He helps her when she works with nails and scissors...

Oh!

I meant NATASHA...

nibbysaurus said:
So glad I didn't get the crap doctor today. The "take 2 paracetamol and have a lie down" guy that doesn't even make eye contact through your entire appointment. Instead I got the newly qualified GP who actually listened to me when I told him what was wrong, took into account that I know what I'm on about and talked to me like a person with half a clue. And then prescribed me the antibiotics I said I thought would work best, lol. Then he asked me to drop a copy of my dissertation in so he could have a read too. What a nice bloke he was

I'm very pleased to read this. You have no idea what that meant to me. I'm glad you were properly seen to and helped. :)((safe hugs))

Having my new SO sleep partly on the pillow, partly on my lap.. his arms always finding his way back around me.. makes me feel so at peace. I don't know how well I will cope with a long distance though.. language.. distance. It's not as easy for me to move here just because..

Rainbows said:
Having my new SO sleep partly on the pillow, partly on my lap.. his arms always finding his way back around me.. makes me feel so at peace.  I don't know how well I will cope with a long distance though.. language.. distance. It's not as easy for me to move here just because..

Sounds like someone needs to fill me in :club:

Oh!

I also enyoyed the effect of feromons.

Yesterday, When I came back from the hospital I was with Mom, I stared at a young girl and I'm not ashamed of what I felt, but at my economic situation, the handicaps of age and I wish i died while I fall asleep aware I have loved...

Latest posts

Back