What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How lonely I am with no one to have a conversation with. I thought I would find that here but it seems not to be.. just saying whats on your mind but little to no comfort back. I wanted to not feel alone and just saying how I feel on a board is not helping :( I Hope all have a good Christmas and a good new year. Take care.

Trying to think of anything that will keep the other thoughts at bay. Already been to the gym, and for a long bike ride, but, going and doing everything alone just adds fuel to the thoughts, and makes it harder to keep them away.

Yeah I wonder if dropping half of your work is a consequence of Social Anxiety , yeah but did it feel good.Prick bosses that cream off 50% of your work wages whilst doing five minutes work a year then moaning when your sick once a year.Yeah New start working totally for my self ,bring it on mate ,goodbye loyalty , she was right to many users out there.

Latest posts

Back