What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Yeah, we've gotten a lot of rain, which is quite abnormal for us. I've only turned on the AC a couple times mostly just to remove the moisture inside. All this rain is much needed. Hopefully it'll help wind down a lot of the forest fires.

Yeah, I hear ya... NOAA Weather says we have more rain due tonight & tomorrow, so I'm a happy camper. Unlike the leaky flat roof sections of the ol' beach cottage in Coronado (now demolished), this pitched roof doesn't leak at all, so I don't have to climb up there at 0300 to sweep the damned thing, lol. There actually WAS one small leak when I first bought the place, but I traced it down (or up) and repaired it, then slapped two thick coats of that elastomeric coating on it. A good product, that elastomeric roof coating, I've been using it for decades now, lol. A builder friend of mine (contractor) once told me: "You don't have to be STUPID to build a flat roof, but it HELPS!!!"  ;) 

P.S. I'm enjoying one of those 'Kombucha' drinks right now, and they are the BOMB when it comes to LOUD & PROLONGED BELCHING, lol... just thought I'd share that sentiment with ya, lol. BURRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!   :rolleyes:

Im thinking about love. The last 3 months have been a bit barren in that area, lol

Can you take the poor thing to an emergency vet, lol

Im thinking of laying on the beach tomorrow.

Or just facts, depending on if those are directed at what I said. No idea if they were or not.

There, the garden is fully weeded. I do this every **** year. Wait til it's overgrown with weeds and then weed. You would think I would learn my lesson, but nooooo

I love the idea of getting a new job and moving to a different place. Conversely I hate the idea of having to meet new people and gaining experience in a new work.

Finished said:
^ I'm thinking about finding what beach you are laying on tomorrow. Ha! ha!

My friend  rents a  home where she  has a  little  private  beach, close to VA  beach. No tourists and  lots  of  privacy!!

TheRealCallie said:
Olivia24 said:
Can you take the  poor thing to an emergency vet, lol

Im thinking  of laying  on the beach tomorrow.

Well, that would require finding the other half and picking the guts off the mower deck....

I  like snakes. They kill alot  of rats and  mice. Hopefully this snake  is  in snake  heaven.

JustAnotherSapphic said:
Why is it always the winks?

Hey! You just jumped right into things. Good job! Welcome to the forum!

Olivia24 said:
My friend  rents a  home where she  has a  little  private  beach, close to VA  beach. No tourists and  lots  of  privacy!!

That's awesome! Time to make her your best friend and become a beach bum. :)

Finished said:
JustAnotherSapphic said:
Why is it always the winks?

Hey! You just jumped right into things. Good job! Welcome to the forum!

Olivia24 said:

That's awesome! Time to make her your best friend and become a beach bum. :)

She  is the  best!!

Latest posts

Back