What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay i just got one last question left, i have to skim and outline a chapter, make sure i get ioit done at lunch tomorrow

g'night people's

:)

High level of cortisol will damnage the Brain.
The BRain will release cortisol while in high stress enviorment.

It is good to not think so **** much all the time and chill the fresia out.
No fucken dramma...not fucken truama...>>>> no brain damage.

Be still...learn how to be still

I am thinking that I wish I could have emails every night. Cause I can't go online as much as I want. How nice it would be to read sweet emails before I in to bed. I can use my phone for checking emails... *sigh* I miss Jake...

About the opportunity I missed today. I caught someone giving me a nice look and just did not go along with it. Now I have nothing to really look forward to. I'm just sitting here alone just wondering what could have been.

I wonder what the opposite of "rose colored glasses" is.

It seems at first they [people] can make even the most mundane thing [characteristic] into something wonderful. That is rather uncomfortable in that it may indicate that they are living in some fantasy.

Everything crumbles as seems to be required.

Then it seems like there can be the opposite of "rose colored glasses". Everything is an indication of a flaw or fault. History is rewritten in a more sinister shade. You in effect can be a whole different person.

Yes i hope the poor critter is okay. Sounds unsettling.

lmao....I was taking a brain control test and it said...
My next career move should be a formula 1 driver or fighter pilot.

My over all personality is a Peacemaker.....(fighter pilot..:p)
4 combinations of these charactors:

Introverted
Facts
Spontanous
Caring

"I'll be your peacemaker...now fresia off !!!!.....peace."
Aye ???...aye...lmao

I'm realizing that, in all of my house, I do not have a hairbrush. Not even a comb. I have nothing to brush my hair.

Bah. I need a buzz anyway, it's spring now.

Latest posts

Back