What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I waited six years to get a locked email account back, due to lack of use, just to be able to reset a password to another account that I want access too. Ha! ha! But, I finally got it!!!!!

I went to reset the password for the account I wanted. But, no matter what I enter it just keeps saying something went wrong try again. Blaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Ha! Ha! This has been a good representation of my life. So, close. But, no success. I will keep trying though. I'm not going to give up at this point.

I sent in a contact request. I have a feeling since the account is old there is some kind of block on it. From what I read, I may or may not get a reply any time soon. So, we'll see.

I swear I'm tired of always being reduced to how I look… yes im sexy its unbelievable… I understand my beauty makes even the atheists question if I am a work of god or science… but no need to attack me for it… obviously im joking … but seriously why cant people see pass their own misconceptions about someone and make someone feel positive about who they are and how they look? I try to uplift people on here while they tear me down as… im just another brick in the wall?

Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008

- Robin
-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!
I am literally thinking about That one Guy the musician and how I watched him okay a boot like a fiddle and it still sounded good. Lol

Well, then, say something smart for a change!!! Ha! ha!

NOTE:
I'm totally joking. I know her well enough to say something jokingly like that because it is NOT true.
Loool i canttt you know im a silly billyyyyy

Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008

- Robin
-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!
Definitely explicit, so I shan’t say 😂😂😁😜

Latest posts

Back