What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The worst thing about being in a relationship is I now have to do things, Ffs it's Sunday morning go back to bed!

Last edited:
Funny how badly some men crave attention from me… not good for my narcissistic tendencies 😂🙊

Thinking that it really does take more time than most people have, to fully understand and think your way out of patterns that have gotten you down your whole life. That's probably why so many people who are unhappy with their lives, seem to stay the same year after year despite being unhappy and wanting to change things for the better.

And if you don't change anything, you'll find yourself repeating situations that you don't like, over and over.

I feel like I'm understanding myself more, but it is really slow-going. And it's hard to get it to really sink in, when I have all these other things stressing me out all the time.

But it's important that it sinks in so that I don't spend the rest of my life making the same mistakes over and over again, cause that's why I got in this mess and why I'm still in it in the first place.

Right now, I'm realizing I'm in a trap, and figured out how I got in the trap and how I've unwittingly stayed in it.

Now it's what to do about getting out, that's not coming easily.

Last edited:
Thinking that it really does take more time than most people have, to fully understand and think your way out of patterns that have gotten you down your whole life. That's probably why so many people who are unhappy with their lives, seem to stay the same year after year despite being unhappy and wanting to change things for the better.

And if you don't change anything, you'll find yourself repeating situations that you don't like, over and over.

I feel like I'm understanding myself more, but it is really slow-going. And it's hard to get it to really sink in, when I have all these other things stressing me out all the time.

But it's important that it sinks in so that I don't spend the rest of my life making the same mistakes over and over again, cause that's why I got in this mess and why I'm still in it in the first place.

Right now, I'm realizing I'm in a trap, and figured out how I got in the trap and how I've unwittingly stayed in it.

Now it's what to do about getting out, that's not coming easily.
The trick is that you have to DO, not just think and figure it out. Yes, you will likely make some mistakes and take some steps back, but unless you start, you'll never get there. Maybe you have started, maybe you haven't. I don't know, just wanted to say that. You can only think so long before you have to start doing. Dwelling too much can also be a trap.

My co-worker is retiring???!!!! How in the hell am I going to do my current job without her around to vent and ***** to about the mismanagement of the company and ineptitude of our managers?? I am so bummed out. . . . :( :( :(

Just went back and deleted a lot of roughly 10 year old FB comments...man...some of that old stuff was really cringy.

I'm glad I'm not still like that today, but I wish I never had been in the first place, or at the very least, snapped out of it sooner.

Latest posts

Back