What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what's no 1 in the UK singles chart but do know it's British asparagus season ... must be getting old 😋

What's a Harry Styles?

I need to be more like this. I can't get annoyed with today's new breed of music artists if I don't know about them in the first place. And since I'm out of that age group now, I really don't need to know about them either. I don't need to know about the latest incarnation of Yung Swag, and his latest album "Money, 'Bitches' and Power".

I need to be more like this. I can't get annoyed with today's new breed of music artists if I don't know about them in the first place. And since I'm out of that age group now, I really don't need to know about them either. I don't need to know about the latest incarnation of Yung Swag, and his latest album "Money, 'Bitches' and Power".
Mate, I just googled him, he does duets with Shania Twain .... that don't impress me much!

My new signature move - pulling out a pair of socks but not putting them on. Coming back a few hours later, I pull out another pair to put on my feet, sit on my bed to put them on and take note of the other pair of socks sitting there abandoned.

Date that went good last night with my new boyfriend.Found out he is like me a cancer survivior as well.He a bone cancer survivior which his left leg was amputated below the knee at the age of 13, wears a prosthetic leg getting around well

About a mom that did the right thing today,chewed out her son for looking at me wrong.Was grocery shopping and he looked at me wrong.Mom witnessed it and made him apologize to me.Told him not to judge me by my size.Told his mom thank you for doing it right not ignoring it.Even told me she has an older brother that has dwarfism too

You know, maybe it's just me, but I don't feel shows like Blackish and The Simpsons should be on Disney+. Or maybe have a section JUST for the shows aired on ABC and not have them crowd up the main page. Or maybe just let each person decide what gets shown on the main page?

I am... whatever you say I am... if I wasn't... then why would you say I am...🎶 I think its funny I barely listen to Eminem if thats even how you spell his name, but this song... I relate to more than my favourite song.

My youngest nephew doing the right thing,found a gun that was loaded and told me.I called the cops and found out it was stolen.The cop appraised him for doing the right thing.Left it there not being touched until the cops got there.

My youngest nephew doing the right thing,found a gun that was loaded and told me.I called the cops and found out it was stolen.The cop appraised him for doing the right thing.Left it there not being touched until the cops got there.
Please! Please! Please! Always remember cops are not your friends even thought they pretend to be. They even campaign in order to get people to believe they are your friends. They are not there to help you. They are there ONLY to ENFORCE the laws.

Anything you tell them, they and the court system will use against you later on. That's why the folks in the hoods never speak to cops and say they never saw anything no matter what. Also remember that law enforcement doesn't help the victims they only punish people for breaking the laws.

Only call the cops if you really have to and it's about somebody else. Don't let cops into your home without a search warrant. They may find something illegal that you don't think is illegal, take it away, and charge you with something for it.

The court systems only prosecute what they can prove. It's not about innocent or guilty. They don't even care about that. If they think they can convince a judge to find the defendant guilty then they will move forward. If they don't have enough evidence then they will not. Again it's not about innocent or guilty.

Last edited:
Please! Please! Please! Always remember cops are not your friends even thought they pretend to be. They even campaign in order to get people to believe they are your friends. They are not there to help you. They are there ONLY to ENFORCE the laws.

Anything you tell them, they and the court system will use against you later on. That's why the folks in the hoods never speak to cops and say they never say anything no matter what. Also remember that law enforcement doesn't help the victims they only punish people for breaking the laws.

Only call the cops if you really have to and it's about somebody else. Don't let cops into your home without a search warrant. They may find something illegal that you don't think is illegal, take it away, and charge you with something for it.

The court systems only prosecute what they can prove. It's not about innocent or guilty. They don't even care about that. If they think they can convince a judge to find the defendant guilty then they will move forward. If they don't have enough evidence then they will not. Again it's not about innocent or guilty.
If the cops want to talk to you then ask if you are under arrest. If not. Leave or close the door.
If so, say "Lawyer" and nothing else..

Anything you tell them, they and the court system will use against you later on. That's why the folks in the hoods never speak to cops and say they never say anything no matter what. Also remember that law enforcement doesn't help the victims they only punish people for breaking the laws.

This was in the front of my property

Thats a brave sensible chap! If I found a gun… i’d probably end up hurting myself with it while posing for pictures 😂🙈 #GangstaGirl!

Please! Please! Please! Always remember cops are not your friends even thought they pretend to be. They even campaign in order to get people to believe they are your friends. They are not there to help you. They are there ONLY to ENFORCE the laws
Generalize much?

I know a lot of cops that go out of their way to help people. I'm also friends with several cops, so sometimes cops ARE your friends.

Im so disappointed with myself… I cheated on my DIY Victorian house, hired 3 decorators 🥺 how could I give in to temptation like that… I just dont know.

Latest posts

Back