What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would you do if someone sat right next to you in the lecture hall, even though there are plenty of empty seats elsewhere?

I see a lot of people with their brights on at night as well, or what's as bright as brights. I have no idea why some recent cars have regular headlights as bright as brights. What gives? In particular, Tesla sucks on this front. I have also heard of GM recalling some of their models because the regular headlights were too bright, but I think these have been a minority.
Yeah I've noticed the what feels like they are driving with their high beam on. I just thought they were just jerks, but then noticed they were all newer cars.

My tv just died.
At this point, I'm starting to think God is real again and that he hates my guts

My son and daughter having time with me today.Even said I will always be their dad no matter what,see I have a great happy life dressing as a woman fulltime.Met my son's new girlfriend also and glad he loves her no matter what,she is a pre op transsexual.Said they started as friends and were attracted to each other

Man, I feel grumpy today. The heat forecast for this week and endless sunshine isn't helping. Going to pop on my headphones and hopefully dig myself out of my current negative headspace.

I hear you. We're having too much sun here, too. I wish it would stay 70s F and breezy a little bit longer, instead of the extreme heat and mugginess we've been having instead.

It is interesting how we all feel about our weather by what we are experiencing. July is our wettest month. We normally get 3 inches or more a month. Never can find time to mow sometimes from March to October. And, it has been humid and hot. I would take a month without rain since it is already hot and humid. Lol

Why does the funeral home and this one person always call me after someone or a pet has died. It has been uncanning for the past 1.25 years. And, for the first in my life, my daughter has covered her trails and not sure if still in hospital or not after she put down no family - in which she only has me left - contact. I don't get it. Just can't catch a break since 2019.

I hear you. We're having too much sun here, too. I wish it would stay 70s F and breezy a little bit longer, instead of the extreme heat and mugginess we've been having instead.
Yep. The summer heat has officially arrived - 35 C tomorrow, not a frggin’ cloud in the sky. Ugh. At least we have central air in the house.

Latest posts

Back