What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there more conspiracy theorists on the forum these days or does it just seem that way because it's not as active?
Tinfoil hats at the ready, conspiracy theorists are running rampant, I just spent 10 minutes in my local supermarket being told the Earth is flat by a dude in a dress and smelling of sour milk.

Wow.
That's has to be the most wasted time I've ever spent reading anything on this forum.
I just gleaned through it. When I saw "liberals" and guessed it was another political opinion piece based on jack, I ignored. A recurring message these last few years has been "burn the liberals". It used to be "arrest crazy people" 😜

Tinfoil hats at the ready, conspiracy theorists are running rampant, I just spent 10 minutes in my local supermarket being told the Earth is flat by a dude in a dress and smelling of sour milk.
...it isn't?
Darn it. Guess I have to stop listenning to passerbys and giving them my money 😉

I know some stuff people don't, though. Callue's actually an alien overlord and her house contains a portal to Nirvana, the location of the invading army, built on top of a hindu cemetery!!! 😱

Ouch. Lay off the pan, evil Libtard mutant alien devil-angel! Me and my...tin-foiled friends are going to save humanity from you....

That's right folks! For the low low contribution of buying my book following the watching of endless youtube videos, only 89.99, I will save all of you from the clutches of evil....in my ferrarri. 😈

Ouch. Lay off the pan, evil Libtard mutant alien devil-angel! Me and my...tin-foiled friends are going to save humanity from you....

That's right folks! For the low low contribution of buying my book following the watching of endless youtube videos, only 89.99, I will save all of you from the clutches of evil....in my ferrarri. 😈
You do realise you've just started a brand new conspiracy theory by misspelling Callie's name right? Bloody amateur ;)

Are there more conspiracy theorists on the forum these days or does it just seem that way because it's not as active?
I know some stuff people don't, though. Callue's actually an alien overlord and her house contains a portal to Nirvana, the location of the invading army, built on top of a hindu cemetery!!! 😱
Why are you giving away all my secrets? (I'm assuming that's a typo and you mean me :p )
View attachment 5051

You do realise you've just started a brand new conspiracy theory by misspelling Callie's name right? Bloody amateur ;)

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
I love you guys. That was hilarious. This is the whole reason I hang out here. lol.

Look up the RFID chip on google. Its been the plan all along to micro-chip everyone with a cashless society. They are using incrementalism to foist the cashless society and the RFID chip on every Nation.

Wish I could have spent some time in Japan. Japan has a very strong undercurrent of Nationalism. I utterly despise Globalism and this push for "one World".
The Far-Left probably will get their goal of a borderless world i.e. a one world government. But it will be ruled by the most evil man in human history.

Antifa's goal all along has been to destroy freedom of speech, religion, conscience and opinion.

I like watching Married at First Site. It amazes me how many dumb things they do and say to each other. I would be super happy to be married to some of the women. And I would hate being married to others. Some are there just to be on TV.

I like watching Married at First Site. It amazes me how many dumb things they do and say to each other. I would be super happy to be married to some of the women. And I would hate being married to others. Some are there just to be on TV.
I'm not sure about the US version, but I really wish they drank less alcohol on the Australian version.

Latest posts

Back