What are you watching right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was deal or no deal but i left the room before Noël Edmonds started talking out of fear I would pull my hair out or combust into flames. I hate that show!
Going to watch Parks and Rec :)

Watching the breaking news about the 2nd long and strong earthquake just 2 days after having another one very similar.

Breaking Bad. Almost done with season 3. I think I'll watch The X-Files again when I finish this.

I watched The X-Files again recently, I forgot how cheesey and hilarious Mulder can be. Developed a bit of a bro-crush on him. I loved The Cancer Man. He was a great actor. Some of the later episodes were really honeysuckle though. 'First Person Shooter' was some of the dumbest television I have ever seen.

painter said:
I watched The X-Files again recently, I forgot how cheesey and hilarious Mulder can be. Developed a bit of a bro-crush on him. I loved The Cancer Man. He was a great actor. Some of the later episodes were really honeysuckle though. 'First Person Shooter' was some of the dumbest television I have ever seen.

Yea I don't remember much about the last like 3 seasons of The X-Files, but I do remember feeling rather... meh, about them. I'll watch at least up until Mulder leaves. I think that's the end of season 6.

Latest posts

Back