What are you watching right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was just watching Bob's Burgers and trying not to laugh too much since everyone is asleep. Sounded more like I was snorting, if anyone heard me they'll think I snore weird. Just did a 4 episode stretch.

80ies movies for some reason, wall street, fatal attraction, evil yuppies and pounding music

Sons of Anarchy im on start of season 2, on a binge watching session going to try to do all the seasons and when my head explodes ill move onto something else. With all the crap i watch my heads gotten good at growing back after explosions. Yep.....

^ Love Samcro, began watching as season four was airing, binge-watched the first three seasons and then that one as it wrapped up just as I finished season three. Went along for the rest of the ride right up until the series finale recently. Loved the show. It can be flawed in parts but that's part of its appeal, too.

Just caught up on The Walking Dead's latest (half)season. Dat 8th episode...:club:

I'm waiting for The Missing. The program is annoying and totally dragged on, but I need to know what happened.

I'm watching one of those 'documentaries' about a young man who after years of being ridiculed by his mother, threatened by his half-brother, beaten by his classmates and ignored by his teachers, went on to do something really bad. I'm not sure what the 'really bad' is yet, but I can guess...

Latest posts

Back