What are your hobbies?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spy

Reaction score
Hi! Last year I decided to slowly change my life. I decided to start new hobbies, meet new people and make new friends. I have to say that I have done great.

I have started a new hobbie like scale models. I have done a lot of procrastination but today I almost finished assembling my first scale model, a german airplane of the second world war. I have a few more models to build.

I also subscribe to a model railroader magazine. I bought a few scale houses and industries and I plan to start doing a model railroad with a little village, some industries, lots of trees ...

Doing scale models make me relax and when I am doing this I don't think anything else.

I also love doing some photography, especially wildlife photography. I like spying wild animals in their natural environment. I love nature and the outdoors (camping, hiking, snorkeling ...).

I also love playing board games with my friends. I don't play very often but I subscribed to a forum about board games and the members join together to play.

Here are some of my hobby. And you, what are the hobbies you like to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back