what are your preps as a forever alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, I will probably get back into collecting, once I have the money. I'll be collecting the same stuff I did as a kid, it still makes me happy. And I would also like to get a Golden Retriever puppy.

Then there's my fitness, and I'd like to get good at something I actually do myself, instead of just liking things made by other people. I want to have something I do, and am good at, so I feel like there is a "me". One thing I've learned over the years, that I really wish I learned before, is that you have to have something you do yourself, in order to feel confidence in yourself, and to be interesting to others - and so that you yourself feel like you have something to show for yourself and talk about. It doesn't do much good if your whole identity is how much you like someone else, and something that they do. At least, that's what I feel is true.

Then of course there will have to be work to pay for it all.

Between all of that I expect to be pretty busy, actually. But I still hope to have a lady friend enter my life. It's always been important to me.

being locked outside your house if you forget the key
or being sick or if you break a leg.
preparations to getting rubbed, or natural disasters.

if you are alone your preparations will differ than those who have a social circle.
Indeed, but there doesn't seem to be much one can do. Japan even has a word for it, 孤独死 (kodokushi or "lonely death"), meaning that people are often found reduced to skeletal remains, sitting in their armchairs, coffee cup and newspaper on the side (convenient for identifying the date of death). This phenomenon is not unique to Japan, but we don't seem to have a word for it.

Latest posts

Back