What Band/Artist/Music Do We Like

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

australiangirl

Reaction score
This is my first thread here and I noticed there isnt a music one
which music is a passion of mine. I love it. My fave singer is an
Australian singer is Guy Sebastian. He is an amazing singer/person
with a brilliant voice. Not sure if your allowed to put youtube links here if somone can tell me. Who are your fave singers/bands etc?

Well, my favorite artist is Clark. He's a British IDM producer (Intelligent Dance Music -pretentious label I know, but it's the one that gets used). New album -Totems Flare- just came out. It took a couple listens to understand what it was about, but I think I've got it figured out after a few listens. He's creating an interesting dynamic between melodic / grating / uplifting / melancholy moods. Probably would be really hard to get into if you're new to electronic music.

youtube links seem fine.

well there's the famous/infamous what are you listening to thread
here

where we all post in what we're listening to

like twitter for our ears

buy ya for baby

it's all in the name of course

:D

i've already elaborated tons of just how much i love evanescence (and i don't really get tired of it :D)

they are just so amazing

the feeling i get when i hear them it just elates me to another plane

so beautiful

the guitars and her voice

luvs it

but i've still got a lot of diversity on my ipod

of course my median is just good old pure hard (and ussally dark rock)

not quite slayer (unless i'm pissed)

but something with a little more edge and umph (punch) to it

then the well known greenday and blink 182

(although i love greenday and that stuff)

i just have them more in my mellow playlist

(median tehe i've got such an amazing gift for vocabulary using a math/statisitcs term when describing my musics taste)

sorry i wasn't being arrogant just a silly sarcastic observation of my chpice of words

i love chevelle flyleaf disturbed aiden blue october and that stuff

i do dabble in a little trence or techno

(sandstorm by darue-love it)

lately i've been really getting into the string quartet basically it's hard rock songs played by a string quartet it's cool

look up vitamin string quartet they do all kinds of good honeysuckle

they do covers of metallica green day chili peppers tons of stuff

so that kinda sums my tastes up it's getting late

so i'm going to write an essay

(although i could )

:)

I love too many to mention, so I'll just put down one artist. I absolutely adore / look up to Rob Zombie. He was great in White Zombie, and his lyrics are really creative. I love the haunting kind of... circus theme in some of his music. Also, his movies are among my favourites and not just because they're his .... but because they hold my complete attention for long enough from beginning to end. :p

I am passionately in love with heavy metal music since I was 7, too many bands to name one or even few, I did see an awesome Sabaton gig the other evening, so at the moment I can say they are my number one, changes quite frequently tho.

I got the wierdest mix of music ever. One second you'll hear the most heavy deathmetal, then Secondhand Serenade pops up, and after that, maybe some Eminem ^_^ Hollywood Undead and All That Remains are my fav bands right now.

Ahh so mannyyy....!! I listen to alot of weird stuff.. but heres are some of my all time favorites..

The Strokes, Hot Hot Heat, Blur, the Braindead Monkeys (I dont even know if this counts as music.. but i love it!) and Mr Bungle...

Michael Jackson (RIP) is my all time fave singer/entertainer/hero/king/legend (y), and Evanesence and Slipknot are my fave bands.

The sweet voice of Amy Lee keeps me mellow, and the screaming of Corey Taylor reminds me that i'm still a badass :D

I love metal of most kinds, and have since a really long time. Music is one of my biggest passions in life, for sure! I mostly listen to death metal, the energy and pure force behind it is really appealing to me. Lately one of my favorit bands has been Nightwish though, whice isn't death metal at all, but very very good. :)

Here is a video of my fave singer Guy Sebastian his latest single to be released in August called "Like It Like That"

Let me know what you think?

i love making top 5 lists so im gonna ramble off a few, the one and two favorites position will never be moved but 3 thru whatever changes like every day

1) The mars volta (favorite new rock)
2) Led Zeppelin (favorite old rock)
3) Beruit (to get my folk fix when needed)
4) Man Man (new to the top 5 list, and climbing fast)
5) Alexisonfire (and City and colour is cool too, its the singers acoustic project)

yyeaaa

Latest posts

Back