What Breaks Your Heart? (Seriously)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing starving people on the streets and knowing that their only way out is for someone to basically pick them up off the street and shake off their dust. I was there for a while but I got lucky. They have it harder than the upper classes could even dream of, regardless of the country they're in.

What makes it so much worse though is the small number of agents provocateur who pretend to be homeless but just panhandle for some extra cash. The homeless who are genuinely struggling get lumped in with those ******** as being lazy. Makes me so angry.

Felix said:
LoneKiller said:
Felix said:
Kids being indoctrinated to hate, for example the kids of the Westboro Baptist Church members or the kids of a Nazi family.

War, injustice, people destroying the planet and the ecosystems all over the world... that kind of stuff.
Man Hitler was a ******. Hell of an orator though. I'll give him that.

Yeah, but the worst part is he wasn't alone, and his influence continues in some -fortunately small- circles.

Not quite as small as one would hope, actually. Pretty scary and unexpected stuff from that part of the world. Would be surprised to hear the number of powerful individuals who were influenced in the modern age. Saddam Hussein's family was pretty heavily inspired by Hitler.

Pricks who laugh at and torment others who aren't attractive. Something that they can't help. It just makes me want to walk up to them and beat their faces into ******* hamburger.

Among the Sleep said:
thinking of what i've put my family through
Hi Among the Sleep. How are you?:)

I can kind of relate to that. I'm not sure if our reasons are similar, but my drug and alcohol abuse ripped the hearts out of the ones closest to me. Not a **** day goes by that I don't regret it.

Seeing a loved one cry or in pain, really..anyone who cries from being hurt.
Seeing a family member I haven't seen in years go back home.
Ill children.
Being lied to.

LoneKiller said:
Among the Sleep said:
thinking of what i've put my family through
Hi Among the Sleep. How are you?:)

I can kind of relate to that. I'm not sure if our reasons are similar, but my drug and alcohol abuse ripped the hearts out of the ones closest to me. Not a **** day goes by that I don't regret it.

Hey man not too bad.

And...yeah. That's pretty much what it is for me, actually :/

the weight of that guilt is crushing sometimes...

Also seeing animals mistreated.

I'm sorry if the dog you adopted has behavior difficulties. He can't talk. He can't stand up for himself. He doesn't belong chained to a fence because you're too heartless to take care of him. Give him to someone who will treat him like family, not someone to be abused.

ladyforsaken said:
perfanoff said:
When I can't fix someone's hurt.

Me too.

Then I'd break both of your hearts lol. jk

Seeing someone cry breaks my heart.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Also seeing animals mistreated.

This also gets me mad. I've lashed out a couple of times at strangers mistreating their pets.

What breaks my heart? Let see...I have only one weakness right now. Remove that and my heart is indestructible cause there won't be a heart to be destroyed anyway.

PenDragon said:
What breaks my heart? Let see...I have only one weakness right now. Remove that and my heart is indestructible cause there won't be a heart to be destroyed anyway.

So.. your heart breaks your heart? :S

Articles about disowned children, whether it's over being gay or something else.

I don't know why they can't all just be given to me. :(

Latest posts

Back