what did you do today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got flu and laryngitis, so not a lot really.

went to a useless physiotherapist, now still sick after 3 days and trying to understand what is going to happen

1122 said:

Peaches said:
went to a useless physiotherapist, now still sick after 3 days and trying to understand what is going to happen

Get well soon guys!

• Got fuel for my car
  • Hoovered that honeysuckle out
  • "Tweaked" my door handle
  • Cleaned inside & the indecator lenses, as well as repear some issues
  • Washing
  • Play Chess
  • Eat dinner

That's it so far.

Aisha said:
1122 said:

Peaches said:

Get well soon guys!

Thank you, it's very nice of you to say so. :)

wasted a lot of time... finally managed to get in the mood to get something done.. was interrupted -.-'' now back to step 1..

At the farmers market I sold the 15 loaves of bread that I baked during the week.

I mowed about 2 or 3 acres of grass while deep watering my apple trees.

constant stranger said:
At the farmers market I sold the 15 loaves of bread that I baked during the week.

I mowed about 2 or 3 acres of grass while deep watering my apple trees.

That sounds awesome. I love freshly baked bread and it must be great to be able to make a bit of spare cash from it.

Reddit, ran a few miles, ate food went to the bathroom, listened to angsty music, tried to figure out snapshot...poorly. Sporadic skype chats. Most of my goals for today fell through the tubes

I tried a pumpkin spice cappuccino for the first time. It was okay. I think I'll stick with my mint mocha though.

I went on a scenic fall drive to the apple orchard. Picked up some of my favorite apple doughnuts and cider.

Looked up on discogs the specifics for 160 LP and 240 CDs (ok, I did half of that yesterday)
Glad that all my favorite records were worthless copies or just worthless popular records from the 60ies, so that I don't have to sell that. A bit sad for that record with pink vinyl, I used to love that, but it's one of the more valuable ones, so it has to go. Haven't listened to it since the early 2000s anyway, at least someone will enjoy it.
Also, driving lesson. And I washed my hair.

Spent the day at the Landscape Arboretum. Then a nap. Then my floor fan exploded. Thankfully didn't set the house on fire.

Now I'm in a pickle: Too nervous to sleep with a fan on, but can't sleep without it.

Today was my free day and I ended up being in bed most of the day. I read a bit but slept a lot too. And now, it's nighttime and I probably won't be able to sleep since I slept too much during the daytime. I'm still tired though, so know knows, maybe I will be able to sleep anyway.

Woke up, fell out of bed
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup
And looking up I noticed I was late
Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the bus in seconds flat

not much, too much fighting with my mother and the house to do anything - one hour German, dragged my ass outside for one hour and a half at a stupid presentation, 5 km on the standing bike and washed my hair (which takes two or three hours in this house)

Latest posts

Back