What did you want to be when you were a kid?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never really had any desires to be anything. I always said I would love to be a mom. I would love to have a lot of animals. And, I always wanted to live on a farm and do gardening.

Astronaut, Astronomer, President of the United States, Football star, TV weatherman, and a radio disk jockey (even though it was not long ago I wanted to be the last one)... as well as a few other occupations I can not think of right now.

It really is a ***** when the weight of the world (who you are, the world your in, your situations, etc.) hits you.

Firefighter, doctor. Probably some more which had to do with helping people in some way.

Lorry driver when I was young lol Then to Jone the royal navy as a chef, so it would keep me fit and I would learn a tread that would always be useful and get paid to see the world.

Bluey said:
Lorry driver when I was young lol Then to Jone the royal navy as a chef, so it would keep me fit and I would learn a tread that would always be useful and get paid to see the world.

Do you like to cook Bluey? If so, what is your specialty? :)

Naleena said:
Bluey said:

Do you like to cook Bluey? If so, what is your specialty? :)

Hear is the thing. When I left school I joined a training scheme to learn to cook. I had no clue how to cook, I only joined cos I did not wont to be doing nothing. So I just took what ever come my way. On this Y.T.S course, (youth training scheme that I called Young think and stupid lol that I also got into trouble for) I learnt nothing.

I did this for a year and a half be for I had to leave to go into hospital. never got back into work since.

All my family and friends think am good in the kitchen. Am really not. I do cook things like spag bowl and I can cook a proper cooked meal with a joint and stuff. But am nothing special in the kitchen at all. The only thing I lent on that course was how to look busy with out actually doing anything.

joining the navy is really out of the question. I would fail the physical like no one has ever be for lol It was just a childhood dream that I was never in a persuasion to do.

when i was i child i wanted ultimit power. not to be a leader of an army but to knew so much that no one can take you on with a chance at survival. thats why growing up i was considerd evil. i know that a wierd awncer but i truely hated humans back then.

A veterinarian, but I give up my dream when my (dad) left us when I was 16 and I had to go to work to help my mom.:(

But if you have read my other posts, you know it was a good trade.:(

When I was a kid, I wanted to be a doctor or an architect.
But when I completed my secondary school, I got two offers, one for Medical, and the other is a course on Geology.
I could fulfill my dream to become a doctor, hehe, but...I choose to work for our Earth. XD

I wanted to be a cartoonist for a while... Then maybe a musician. Also a mechanical/electrical engineer.

What did I want to be when I was a child?

GOD.

Slowly it is dawning on me that this will never occur. :(

Latest posts

Back