What do you like about yourself?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sway said:
ColaFree said:
I like the way that I socialize with unknown people easily.

Lucky You!! Wish I had that ability, life would be easier =/

It's not that hard really:) Just talk to someone about something that is relevant to both of you at the time (i.e standing in line at the super market "man this is going too slow, am I right?).
If the person you spoke to replies positively or agrees, and you feel no hostility directed towards you, continue speaking. Listen carefully to what he says, and how he acts. Also pay attention to his clothes. If the man is wearing a band T-shirt, and you like/have heard about said band use that to your advantage! Say something like "Oh I see you like that band too! Not many people I know like it! Were you at the concert in ..... when they played .....?"

If the person you are speaking to have a easily spotted attitude, or opinion (i.e "fresia the system") try to agree with him as much as possible (Don't lie, but it's allowed to over do it a bit;)), and share some of your views on that matter.

All of the above is pretty much an analysis of one person. If you can train yourself to analyse people, then you'll always have something to say interesting to say!:)

But really, the easiest way to socialize and befriend unknown people is to be friendly, open minded and not shy:)

Sorry if this was too "Freud"-ish, or "know it all" - ish, but I'm only talking out of experience!:D

i guess it would be that I like my patience, and the fact that I am nice. However, someone that I have been pining for, for a year now...told me that it's a "subjective statement" when I say that I am nice.... so apparently, he's telling me I'm not nice. Whatever...he's a pompus ass anyway....

What I like about myself? Tough question...I like my PS3 :D It's got better features than I do.

Good answer Olde Shoe, lol.

I like my logical brain, it helps keep me sane in this messed up world. Although sometimes i wish i wasnt so logical, grrrr.

Unacceptance said:
Serious topic. One thing you like about yourself. You can't leave this thread without posting it, no matter how arbitrary or unimportant you think it is.

Go.

I started typing this at around 10:30 PM and it's been almost 15 minutes and I can't think of a **** thing to write. Ok...it took me a little bit over twenty minutes, but I have thought of something I like. I like my ability to draw.

I like that I'm compassionate... although I can get carried away and feel caught up in someone else's problem.... And also that I can usually make a person who's really down feel better

:D awesome, everyone. It's always refreshing to hear people admit that they DO have good qualities...and we all do. :)

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
:D awesome, everyone. It's always refreshing to hear people admit that they DO have good qualities...and we all do. :)

----Steve

Yea, refreshing for ourselves too. I've been having a bad day. Just writing what I like about myself instantly made me feel better. It's like therapy

YAY myselfandi! :D That's awesome!

You must have a very strong spirit to be able to cheer yourself up like that! :) haha when I complement myself, I just feel like I'm being arrogant. :p

----Steve

I like the fact that I've plucked up the courage to comment on here?!

Oh and I like that I go out of my own way to help others and that others consider me to be the most caring person they know :)

Hi everyone! :)

I love that this thread is still going! That's awesome!

Thanks everyone who's contributed to it. And thanks again, Unacceptable, for making it!

I'm glad this thread has brought me back to the forum! I haven't been here for a really long time..

I love that this forum has some really amazing people - even though most of them don't realize it.. I hope I can help some of you realize how awesome and wonderful you are! :)

I love that I'm a random hugger! :)

Hugs, everyone!

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
my right foot's small toe is pretty shapely :p

*offerz dire warnings to slap senseless*

WHAT ABOUT AWESOME ART POWERZ??? HMMMMM????

Sylver said:
Hi everyone! :)

I love that this thread is still going! That's awesome!

Thanks everyone who's contributed to it. And thanks again, Unacceptable, for making it!

I'm glad this thread has brought me back to the forum! I haven't been here for a really long time..

I love that this forum has some really amazing people - even though most of them don't realize it.. I hope I can help some of you realize how awesome and wonderful you are! :)

I love that I'm a random hugger! :)

Hugs, everyone!

oooh nice to see you back :D

Sylver said:

Great to see you :)

Latest posts

Back