What do you like about yourself?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like my amazing capacity for forgiveness, my even-keeled personality, the way I always give people the benefit of the doubt (my trusting nature), and my overall positive outlook in life!

:D

I also like my sarcasm.

Prince ZUKO!

Eh, I like my sense of humor. And uh my sunny disposition. That was a joke. :D

I like everything about myself. What I can improve on, I have enough ambition to do. What I can't, I have enough ambition to accept and move forward anyway.

Aberlee said:
I like everything about myself. What I can improve on, I have enough ambition to do. What I can't, I have enough ambition to accept and move forward anyway.

I envy your level of confidence. I wish I had that. Unfortunately, I tend toward the human side of the spectrum, alas, every time I look in the mirror I see flaws. I try to accept them and I hope others do as well. Good golly though, you must eat nails for breakfast with an outlook like that! Kudos! :D

The thing I like best about myself is my intelligence. I'm not trying to sound pompous but if I wasn't smart I wouldn't have anything.

my inner wisdom
my enthusiasm
my attentiveness
my clothes
my rolling emotions
my sense of beauty
my sensitivity
my naughty sense of humor
my organizing power
my courage
my acceptance of others
my being simple yet complicated
my too many books
my general shape and spotless skin

my my my, those exercises to raise self-esteem are really working.. :D

http___i794photobucketcom_albums_yy223_playwhatgoeson_NPH-HIMYM_BarneyHeadSplode-GIF.gif

I like my argumentative, intellectual mind (even though most people I associate with aren't a fan of it). I may not be the smartest person in the world, but I can fake it.

I also like my singing voice, and my amateur guitar-playing skillz

I like other stuff too, but I already put 2 too many things that I like about myself.

Some of my personality traits, i.e., I am honest, a good friend, hard to anger, and easy to forgive. I also like the fact that I am not a gold digger--but a giver, and I am grateful for everything I have or receive.

Peter, is that Barney from HIMYM? RHETORICAL QUESTION! Ok, so yeah I officially I want your babies. (((GOO)))

Peter Lorre said:
0CI355A said:
Peter, is that Barney from HIMYM? RHETORICAL QUESTION! Ok, so yeah I officially I want your babies. (((GOO)))

That can be arranged! (hello)

LMAO! Through insemination, I meant. (wary)

:D

I like my sense of humor, my (meager) cooking skills, my professionalism, my boys, my heart, my creativity.

Latest posts

Back