What do you like about yourself?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi dears.....
One and most important thing that, i like 0my healthy and pleasant personality..
The secret of my health is exercise and bodybuilding in my routine life...

Unacceptance said:
Serious topic. One thing you like about yourself. You can't leave this thread without posting it, no matter how arbitrary or unimportant you think it is.

Go.

There are several things that I like about myself. The trouble is, nobody cares. :p
I am compassionate (vegetarian)
I try to be a good friend
I am smart
I enjoy learning
I am artistic/creative
I am funny.

Unfortunately I'm quite ugly, fat, and people ignore me unless I really go over the top to get their attention. Needless to say my social interactions have been minimal, and my romantic interactions have been null.

I'm not one who brags or talks about themselves, but I like my care free attitude! I don't take life so seriously, and I'm not a very judgemental person.

i like many of my physical characteristics
i like that i get over things really fast
i like my humor
i like my amazing natural talent at video games
i like my laid back style
i like my ability to look at every issue from a completely objective standpoint
i like my nerdyness
i like that i'm responsible
i like my instincts

A Desolate Soul said:
i like many of my physical characteristics
i like that i get over things really fast
i like my humor
i like my amazing natural talent at video games
i like my laid back style
i like my ability to look at every issue from a completely objective standpoint
i like my nerdyness
i like that i'm responsible
i like my instincts

I like you for all this (hello)

I like how I write; I like to reread some of my old stuff and hit upon great, poignant lines, and that's when I decide that I'm an effing genius.

I like how, once I get in the mood to be creative, all these ideas just come to me, and I see them congealing into one uniform whole, "Well, that's perfect, I can name him that because it references the mining foreman AND the Great Kanto Quake, and it just makes so much sense because Jacob was wearing a BLUE scarf and—omg—the finger she loses is her RING FINGER holy cow I'm an effing genius!"

I like my hair, and my new glasses, and how awesome I look in a black hoodie.

I'm not really sure. I'm really sensitive, and I think emotional sensitivity is a good thing, but it can also be a real pain at times.

I now like most things, but i think my favourite thing is my smile. Not that i can see the smile itself but others can and i can see the effect it has on them. They really are contagious!

I now like most things, but i think my favourite thing is my smile. Not that i can see the smile itself but others can and i can see the effect it has on them. They really are contagious!

Dimples...formed from pimples, people seem to really like them and think they're real...if they only knew the truth ::supersmile::

HAHAHA!! That's great. I'll have to go out of my way to take a photograph, now.

Latest posts

Back