What do you like about yourself?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I have pretty eyes and... I'm always looking to better situations for myself and others. It's like I'm attempting to be an optimist. :p Not quite there yet, but I'll get there.

There's just too many things to name. Idk where to start ;) (jk)

I like how I am able to change my mood through playing music!!!

i like... hmmm... my sensitivity, eyes (they're beautiful green-brown), curves (yeah, boobs xD) and my thoughtful thinking.
but there is more things that i don't like that i like...

Well, I'm a ******* tank.
LOL I kid haha

But I do like being muscular, and I like that I always think about things Philosophically :)

It would be much easier to say what I don't like.
I actually love myself from the important things (what's inside) down to the superficial. I don't like that I have always struggled to make the kinds of connections with people that lead to meaningful, unbreakable relationships.

1. Intelligence
2. Physical shape (working on that still)

Yeah, instead of going out with friends (that I don't have) I stay indoors researching about Science and History. I know, lame. Well, at least I won't be a ******* burger-flipper.

I like that I'm pretty, in a way.
I'm satisfied with my body.

None of that matters, I still have no friends...

well thers not mutch
but ya

i like my sarcastic thinking :p
i can think out crap realy fast (not tolet crap btw)
i like being less fat than i used to be now i am chubby
i my nerdyniss in computers/games

I like being agile, I've got nimble feets and great balance - An upside of being a small dude.

A year or so ago I came along this thread and couldn't think of a single thing to put in here, even thought I sat and thought about it for at least an hour. Now though....I have quite a few things to put down :)

- My eyes
- My size
- My love for books
- My ability to be 'down to earth'

And so much more :)

Latest posts

Back