What do you like about yourself?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that I am a dreamer. I never give up on my dreams for second. One could say that dreams are equivalent to opium.

Clandestine said:
I like that I am a dreamer. I never give up on my dreams for second. One could say that dreams are equivalent to opium.
I like it too in myself. You said 'opium', maybe :)

I've been trying to find those things about me for a long time, but I never found them. I can only find thousands of things about me which I hate, somehow it's so much easier than find any positive thing about me..

I can still have excited child like wonder about the most stupid thing despite my age. Maybe I shouldn't like that but I do.

I like that I am a friendly person and I don't act fake in order to impress people. A few people have told me that they can act normal around me. I try not to judge people and I try to smile and have a friendly attitude towards people. I also like the fact that I can set goals. I may not arrive at that goal in my timing, but I eventually accomplish that goal. I try to have compassion and I try to be encouraging to my friends and family. I'm a Work In Progress.

Although it gets me into trouble,costs me money,and probably friends.It's my honesty.Honour is going out of fashion fast.

I like that I have a giving heart. I like helping people when I can. Not for my benefit
or because im expecting something in return,but because I know that I did a good deed for someone other than myself.

I like my eyes, hair.. I like my face quite a bit honestly. i am happy with it overall. I like that i do try.. sometimes even if no one else notice i try my hardest and yeah it makes me think that i am a very strong person sometimes. :)

My personality and my looks (sometimes :rolleyes: ).

My face is quite nice from the front but sort of lumpy from the side. But anyway, we've been over my own self-criticising BS enough in the past so I won't go into that, let's just say my opinion differs on the day but I wouldn't change my face overall :D

Personality, because I think I have more good traits than poor, though I'm probably not the right person to judge that :p

So what are we left with? I like two aspects of myself that are dubiously positive and wide open to changing interpretation...heh.

I like my sense of imagination, most of the time.

annik said:
I like my cakes. I make nice cakes. Light and sweet and yummy.

Ah, this one likes what he reads about your cakes. :p

Latest posts

Back