What do you like about yourself?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I like my wrists too. And my ankles. Hey if we keep going on like this, we'll all be so lovable even Narcsissus would want a piece of us.

I like that I'm dedicated. I like that I know a great deal about self esteem. I like that I have very positive and high self esteem. I like that I have goals and aspirations, and that I'm taking steps at accomplishing them. I like that I'm moving forward in my life. I like that I have a sense of direction in my life.

i am evil and do not care about what i should. And i just learned that rabbits do NOT lay eggs. That is just an easter myth.

I like my body and also my fakey smile,used to think it sucks until I found out that Sam woolf from America idol 2014 had this smile too,haha

I'm insanely healthy, have an abundance of energy, and possess unbridled enthusiasm :D

And I'm HAPPY!

The fact that i've recently obtained my horse genes. I'm now a horse.

Anyway, i like alot of things, actually.

What do I like about myself? I like the fact that I am cute... like a baby unicorn... standing on a cloud with a rainbow... with explosions going off behind me, as if from an anime bursting with lemon drops and candy canes.

Yeah. Like that.

Latest posts

Back