What do you like about yourself?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can be very much determined to do what I do when I am doing it, depending on what it is I am doing at the time of doing it when i do it, whatever it is I do when i do it.

To single out a bit, I like the fact that I have like 0.01% margin of grammar mistakes, better than an English citizen so... :cool:

I think I'm awesome :D :cool:

One thing I like about myself? Hm...this is gonna be hard.
Now, see, I can't even think of anything.
What's wrong with me? :(

Yeah, that's not exactly a positive or attractive trait...

But I like that I manage to intimidate people with my gaze. Nobody tried to publicly mock or bully me for the past years. Not even at vocational school where the idiot density is much higher.

I have read 42 pages of this thread each time a new post comes up here I thought to myself, what could I possibly like about myself.. and then I can't think of anything and close this. I know it's not right of me and it kinda goes against what I preach and advice to others, but I do find it hard to think of something about me that is likable.

Well, let me just go with this one for now: I'm kind. (I think this isn't particularly likable to some people though.)
I like how Ellen DeGeneres always tells people to be kind to one another because that's exactly how I think things should be, as much as possible.

ladyforsaken said:
Well, let me just go with this one for now: I'm kind. (I think this isn't particularly likable to some people though.)

I'm going with that, myself. I'm kind. I'm not sure why kindness would not be considered likable, but I suppose there's a reason to love (or not love) anything.

thelonegamer said:
I like the music I listen to

I'll go with that...I like the music i listen to..
And great quote by the way..it made me feel a lot better..even if people end up hating you right?

I like how kind I am to people and to my family. I love my smile, my attitude towards work and how responsible I am.

Latest posts

Back