What do you like/dislike about yourself?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

flaneur

Like:
I have super cool hair.
I actually like going to school/doing what I do.
I excel at the things I attempt.
I'm good at socializing when I actually want to be.
I'm honest, interesting and fun.

Dislike:
I procrastinate.
I have a miserable attention span.
I'm paranoid, judgmental and cynical.
I don't take chances.

Your turn.

-I love animals (though am not a vegetarian) I have taken in several strays over the years and my pets are always super well cared for. Heck, our chickens had a 5 star environment
-I also have a big heart for the elderly. I never find their stories boring and like to visit them. I find their wisdom valuable and their stories very interesting.
-I love to laugh! I seldom am so down I can't laugh!

Dislikes:(short version)

Pretty much mentioned on here:
-unlikeable
-I have something about me that makes me an easy target of humiliation
-my struggles with anxiety ruin everything
-I perform below average at most everything I attempt. Probably due to anxiety issues. And that is not being a whiny gut. It is fact.
mug

I like to think I am a kind guy who takes care of his own. I like to think of myself as resilient and able to accomplish any goal I have if given the appropriate amount of time.

I dislike that I am so quiet and can seldom think of anything interesting to talk about. I dislike that I sometimes become withdrawn because getting out there is too much work; that I am either afraid or too lazy to introduce myself to new people.

*like*
That I am strong enough to take on the load of 'saying all the things that most people think, but are too afraid to say it(:)

*Dislike*
That I make most folks feel inadequate, due to my bold and uninhibited manor.

Latest posts

Back