What do you think this means ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have strange powers Alienated, it seems when you forget something that you have written online, it disappears and is replaced with the words, I forgot. Thats pretty cool. :D Just goofing!

No I rethought my post and thought it was stupid... But this site wouldn't let me delete the thread, so I just put I forgot.

So what did you think my dream meant... Are you a Freudian and say it's sexual in nature ?

I have always thought that for most people most of the time dreams are pretty meaningless, I believe there are definitely exceptions to that.

My half serious analysis would be that, you are tired of feeling like the bad guy, tired of being alienated as a bad guy, you live your life playing your roll, doing your part and you keep popping up over and over, however despite all the bullets life throws at you, you manage to keep playing your role. You are not actually a bad guy, otherwise in the dream, you would not have been a pop up on a firing range. You would be an actual "criminal". You are merely perceived that way to the people who are on the range. You are actually very good because you are able to help people see and recognize the good and bad in people. Your desire to have them hit you is not because you actually want to die, but to free yourself from the fictional role of a bad guy, you are simply tired of repeatedly having to pop up and endure a hail of gun fire, just to be able to play you part.

Or it could just be sex. After all my above analysis is only half serious..

Let me know if you would prefer I edit all that out. ;)

Alienated said:
No I rethought my post and thought it was stupid... But this site wouldn't let me delete the thread, so I just put I forgot.

So what did you think my dream meant... Are you a Freudian and say it's sexual in nature ?

I really liked that analysis G-man, very perceptive and encouraging too. I had never looked at it that way... I was so frustrated it just seemed ridiculous to me. I really appreciated that, thank you. You get a Bonus point !!

Garbageman said:
I have always thought that for most people most of the time dreams are pretty meaningless, I believe there are definitely exceptions to that.

My half serious analysis would be that, you are tired of feeling like the bad guy, tired of being alienated as a bad guy, you live your life playing your roll, doing your part and you keep popping up over and over, however despite all the bullets life throws at you, you manage to keep playing your role. You are not actually a bad guy, otherwise in the dream, you would not have been a pop up on a firing range. You would be an actual "criminal". You are merely perceived that way to the people who are on the range. You are actually very good because you are able to help people see and recognize the good and bad in people. Your desire to have them hit you is not because you actually want to die, but to free yourself from the fictional role of a bad guy, you are simply tired of repeatedly having to pop up and endure a hail of gun fire, just to be able to play you part.

Or it could just be sex. After all my above analysis is only half serious..

Let me know if you would prefer I edit all that out. ;)

Alienated said:

Latest posts

Back