What do YOU want from South Florida....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iwasaloverb4thiswar

Reaction score
...that can be captured in a picture.

Had a crap day, and that got me to thinking that I need a fun project to focus on. SO! Here is my proposal; I am leaving in two weeks or so for a much needed vacation to South Florida. Tell me what you want to see/miss most from this region, and I will do my best to take and send a personalized photo to you (via email, or some other technological path)!

Disclaimer: Though I appreciate a challenge, I will not do anything illegal in order to obtain said photos. Oh and no, I will not snap shots of random "hot babes on the beach." :p

iwasaloverb4thiswar said:
Disclaimer: Though I appreciate a challenge, I will not do anything illegal in order to obtain said photos. Oh and no, I will not snap shots of random "hot babes on the beach." :p

:( huh but why? 0 why :( lol

OK *takes my mined from out the gutter*

I have never been to Florida so have no idea what would be a good thing to take. Apart from the obvious but you have already said that's a no go lol I do like beach picks. Of the see and stuff like that.

I well look forward to seeing whatever you take.

Oh and you could always pm me the other ones ;) knowwhatamsaying

I'd ditto that... pics of sunsets n beachs and what-not... some nice palms if you can :) oo if the weathers bad get some of the lightning if at all possible... i remember my last trip over to FL, they had some great storms (well better looking than the greyness we get here in UK)

:) fond memories of FL, inc eating my way through 72oz of steak with a swollen lip..lol.

Enjoy the beach, ah, now I want to go to the beach, can't wait till the summer:)

Take some pictures of cool sand sculptures there is usually someone there doing something like that, always entertaining. And yea the water and the sunsets, definitely good stuff

lonewolf said:
I'd ditto that... pics of sunsets n beachs and what-not... some nice palms if you can :) oo if the weathers bad get some of the lightning if at all possible... i remember my last trip over to FL, they had some great storms (well better looking than the greyness we get here in UK)

:) fond memories of FL, inc eating my way through 72oz of steak with a swollen lip..lol.

ooo lightning, good request! you have peaked my intrest with this swollen lip steak story...explain yourself sir! :p

Just enjoy Florida and when you come back, be sure to tell us you had the time of ur life there :)

Oohh Florida, how nice! I think the tennis masters in florida is coming up.. so if you see any tennis players, be sure to take a pic or 10!!! Lol nah kidding, hope you fun! :)

ok guys...a week and some days till lift off...or err until I leave for my trip. So to sum up the requests so far;

beach/sea
sunsets
storms/lightning
something awesome
possibly a picture of sloth (lol)
sand sculptures
tennis masters
something unexpected

...all great requests, and I will do my best :) Anyone else, anyone, anyone? (Beuler, Beuler, Beuler...lol) Seriously, I will be down there for awhile, give me somthing to do! Fufill those long kept silent desires (for pictures of South Florida) now, don't waist another minute!

hahaha sorry, in a very strange mood today, a good one :) :) :)

iwasaloverb4thiswar said:
ok guys...a week and some days till lift off...or err until I leave for my trip. So to sum up the requests so far;

beach/sea
sunsets
storms/lightning
something awesome
possibly a picture of sloth (lol)
sand sculptures
tennis masters
something unexpected

...all great requests, and I will do my best :) Anyone else, anyone, anyone? (Beuler, Beuler, Beuler...lol) Seriously, I will be down there for awhile, give me somthing to do! Fufill those long kept silent desires (for pictures of South Florida) now, don't waist another minute!

hahaha sorry, in a very strange mood today, a good one :) :) :)

lol That's some shopping list you have there :D

Can I also have a pick taken from a very tall building?

sloth4urluv said:
I always wanted to try surfing or kite surfing, not sure if youll be able to try and do those though :(

nope I don't think so, but who knows?? Does parasailing count? I did that once, though that takes absolutely no skill or athletiscism or talent. Yep, I think I will count it, **** I am awesome. :p Just kidding. I'll get one of my cousins to go for you, hows that?

Oh and of course Bluey, you get as many pictures as you want!

Dont they grow Oranges there?
Pics of a huge pile of oranges as far as the eye can see! :B

Isn't Sea World right around there?

If so get some pictures of some of the animals they have there, always wanted to go there myself I hear it's great

O and I want you to remember to have a good time too:p

Latest posts

Back