What do you want?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fodderboy said:
I think you'd have to start at the extremities and work your way in...

LOL...sound advice!

Fodderboy said:
... Not that I've given the matter any thought... Cause... Well... Then it's considered premedatated...

Suuuure you haven't! :)

Scott said:
Someone who is honest and loyal, who makes me feel like I'm worthy. Who loves me and to who I can give all my love. I want someone who I don't have to pretend with.

^^^^ I'd like an order of what Scott's having, please...

Very well put...

Omg where do I start...I don't think I ask for much when it comes to finding my soulmate..I guess i just want someone with good values and morals, who tries to do good by people etc. I genuinly believe the saying "someone somewhere is made for you" and I'm waiting for that someone ;-)

My soulmate will love and understand me and I will love and understand him, we will have a bond that nothing can break.

I guess looks, education, interests etc. are also important but I don't really have a criteria for any of this; sometimes people with similar interests attract each other, sometimes opposites attract.

If its meant to be it will be :)

sounds cheesey but i got this from the movie juno and it struck me as very honest. " it dosent matter if your ugly, poor, feet too big....(blahblahblah)...the right person will always think the sun shines out your ass"
oh so true

to be honest?

I want a cuddle buddy/ someone I can sleep with who I'm attracted to physically and intellectually. Sort of a sexy best friend who I'll never fall in love with and will never fall in love with me.

zem said:
to be honest?

I want a cuddle buddy/ someone I can sleep with who I'm attracted to physically and intellectually. Sort of a sexy best friend who I'll never fall in love with and will never fall in love with me.

Can you explain?

Kind, understanding, patient, sense of humor, similar interests and tastes as well as some views on various topics. Enjoys going out but also a quiet evening home as well. Is someone I can just be myself around.

lol

if i had to make a list it would be like....

someone who shows me love
someone who doesnt take advantage of that fact that I'm going to show him a lot of love..
someone who's not afraid to commit
someone who will be a good friend to me
someone honest
someone who believe that love is this mystical mind thing..that breaks all barriers between people, so that when we are together it's just me and him..
someone who will love me, and who i can love even if we break up
(boy do i use the word love a lot in this reply)
someone who makes things more simple than they are with everyone else

:D
WARNING: unfortunately i'm not mentally fit for relationships, so even if you want the same stuff as me read my signiture before voicing that fact.. :)

I want someone that is as weird or weirder than I. Of course also the good qualities of any good hearted, good minded individual. Like, not being ignorant, being accepting, being intelligent, and being nice. I don't take criticism too well, I just don't.

Freakin_Amazin said:
zem said:
to be honest?

Can you explain?

love makes me lose my head, destroys my priorities, turns me angry and jealous and breaks my heart. I'm not mature enough to live comfortably with it and I hate the subtle power struggle in standard relationships.

What I crave now, at age 20 and not necessarily forever is an informal, ambiguous kind of friendship based on physical affection and comfort. I want to be able to chat and cuddle and lounge with a guy, but to still be free. I want to not have someone else constantly in the back of my mind and not have anyone expecting me to call or be home.

I don't know if that kind of thing is possible, of course, but it's what I want.

You know I keep coming back to this thread but Ive not posted in it yet as I think its cos I really have no idea what I do actually would like in a soul mate or significant other.

I think its cos I don't acutely know anyone where I click on a moor personal level with them. I did used to kinder off when I was younger, Much younger then I am now. But I think its easier to fall in love when your younger.

I think what I would like is just someone to love and be loved back that I can trust. I do think with out trust you have nothing.

The problem is I feel am unable to trust any one in to days world as I think there are very few ppl in the world that look at things as in for life. ppl am sure think well if I've been marred for 20 years that's a good amount. Not the way I think at all.

Used to be a lot easier when I was younger to trust. Now I just see the way ppl are and I have to say am not much liking what I see. ppl I fined are sailfish and marry for money and for material things rather then for love.

How sad is it that I don't even know what I wont. How could I expect someone else too? Do you think you forget how to fall in love?

I've neer ben in love so im almost in the same boat as blue. But i think i want sme one i cant talk to about all the weird thoughts in my head and would talk about theirs. i mean i want some one who i can confide all my personal thoughts in and not lose face. this could just be because i never felt safe telling any one any of my fears or weaknessis exept online and thats so inpersonal.

and to be honestly i just read the last page of this thread so sorry to every one else that posted this is the first time ive done this s dont attack me. *shields face, sheilds grone and closes eyes*

all i want is someone to know the real me.
all i want is someone to share a comfortable silence
all i want is to help someone
all i want is to have someone comfort me in times of need
all i want is to have a close circle of friends.
all i want is to have someone love me unconditionally.
that's really all i want.

apparently i can never have these things.

its one of those nights for me.

Latest posts

Back