What do you wear?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188522

Reaction score
I shower at night put on my cotton pajama pants and tank top. I do not change until nighttime. I no longer see the point as I never leave my property. The question is, does anyone not bother with getting dressed?

Well, I always have clothes on. But, I stopped having going on into public clothes and work around the house clothes. So, now I just wear the same comfortable, ugly, stained, and torn old clothes all the time. Less people want to interact with me so it's a Win / Win situation. ;)

I shower, sleep naked most nights. My daily attire is either jeans and a tshirt, or leggings (with pockets, of course) and a tshirt. Sometimes, I wish my work just had a uniform.

I shower, sleep naked most nights. My daily attire is either jeans and a tshirt, or leggings (with pockets, of course) and a tshirt. Sometimes, I wish my work just had a uniform.
Similar, but my daily attire would be a skirt/top or dress - my casual wear. The only thing I've gladly given up is wearing a **** bra! I do put one on to go out though.

Last edited:
For the last month or so?, red all stars, ripped black jeans, black tee shirt and a 1950's Italian motorcycle cop leather jacket. To bed? Tom Ford Grey Vetiver. Living the life innit.

Omg.... well... buckle up!

Despite many rumours about CenotaphGirl wearing bright beautiful coloured dresses, I only do that at work, at home and off the clock.... I am permanently in the colour black... like my cute little avatar!

Usually a black dress, black skirt, sometimes I wear a red skirt (only on special occasions), I do not wear trousers... EVER!!!

I'm off to see my Mum on Saturday, going to take your advice, she's getting the full Victorian dandy. :)

I'm still half expecting someone to post " the face of my last victim " 😱
Good for you, that's awesome! Mums are happy to see their sons no matter what they show up in—full Victorian dandy or boring old jeans and a t-shirt. :)Let us know how the adventure goes.

Good for you, that's awesome! Mums are happy to see their sons no matter what they show up in—full Victorian dandy or boring old jeans and a t-shirt. :)Let us know how the adventure goes.
Yeah Mums are great ( mostly ) bet she still tells me to get a haircut, take that gum out of my mouth and find a nice girl to settle down with :)

If I am at home, it isn't uncommon for the majority of the day to be in either pjs or older comfortable clothes. However, you will never see me outside unkempt and undressed (pjs). Even if it's a quick corner store dash, or rainy day sprint around the local green with my dog. Always show the world that you value yourself.

I really don't like, 'letting myself go.' There's been times when I have, to a degree; but...

I have a couple pairs of thai fisherman pants I tend to wear around the house + a plain t-shirt of varying color. I like to look good in what I'm wearing; though, I usually don't put in as much effort if I don't plan on going out. Still, I think it best to be, 'ready for anything.'

Look sharp, even if no one is looking! I say! I also approve of your style, MissBehave, lol..

Last edited:
The only two instances in which I'm concerned about my attire is in a professional environment or in some kind of a social thing somewhere if I want to make a particular impression. Otherwise, I don't really give a honeysuckle. Ripped up jeans and a t-shirt it is.

Latest posts

Back