What food/drink are you craving right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
simhthmss said:
bowl of cherries in blood, ....hey i dont judge you guys for eating the curdled lactate of other creatures :p

I think Scotty would enjoy that one, he has a thing for cherries :p

whats his stance on blood? it aint animal blood and its warm yumm, thing is you have to eat it FAST. and why the hell don't tesco's sell it? i have no energy im getting by on rare steak burgers but...

I think it's the cocktail cherries he like's...he steals them from the ban hut and stuff's his pockets with them :p

oh no you gotta have fresh cherries with blood, those sugary things would spoil even a so so a positive

was gonna go into a rant about there being multiple sanguinarian international organisations and loads of meeting groups, cant tesco just try it on their shelves?i i think theyd be surprised at the sales

Haha. GraceB. :). Get out of my ban hut....unless you have goodies.

I'm craving stir fry with lots of chilli and ginger, which I shall have for dinner and I might follow it with Belgian chocolate cheesecake which just happens to be at hand.

Zuppa Toscana

1zv4w85.jpg

A cherry coke would be really good right now. Or coffee.

.....I miss drinking caffeine.....

Latest posts

Back