What food/drink are you craving right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scallops.

emoticon-0108-speechless.gif

1122 said:
ladyforsaken said:
Scallops.

Hah. I was thinking that I am craving some greasy junkfood... I feel so lower class!

Haha! It was a really random craving, honestly. Thus the "speechless" emoticon. Plus scallops are super expensive so there's no way I'd get this craving satisfied.
Greasy food can just be as high class as anything else. Just present it differently. :p

ladyforsaken said:
1122 said:
ladyforsaken said:
Scallops.

Hah. I was thinking that I am craving some greasy junkfood... I feel so lower class!

Haha! It was a really random craving, honestly. Thus the "speechless" emoticon. Plus scallops are super expensive so there's no way I'd get this craving satisfied.
Greasy food can just be as high class as anything else. Just present it differently. :p

That spoils all the fun though! Greasy food is best when just looking at it knocks a month off your life. I do like scallops too though, unless they're over-cooked and then it's roughly the same as eating a salty squash ball.

1122 said:
ladyforsaken said:
1122 said:
ladyforsaken said:
Scallops.

That spoils all the fun though! Greasy food is best when just looking at it knocks a month off your life. I do like scallops too though, unless they're over-cooked and then it's roughly the same as eating a salty squash ball.

I've never had it overcooked so I wouldn't know, but thanks for describing what I should avoid!

I didn't realize that was an anagram for a second because the c was being awkward.

^ Thanks Callie and Ladyf lol. Wrong thread. I am ok, sometimes a hug is all that is needed. I love Olaf.

Banana Split

Latest posts

Back