What Freaks You Out The Most?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solitary man

Reaction score
Very small and very tall people scare me. There's something not right about them, their height puts them in the "different" category, and I'm still not sure who scares me the most; the very tall or the very small.

Disingenuous people scare the honeysuckle out of me too. You can sense something about such people when you come into contact with them. Your intuition tells you something, but you usually can't pin a label on it until some time after your subconscious/unconscious mind has carried out its analyses and reported back with: "That person you were interacting with was a phony!", then it all becomes clear.

I sense phoniness in a lot of people, and it freaks me out.

What freaks you out the most?

Solitary man said:
Very small and very tall people scare me. There's something not right about them, their height puts them in the "different" category, and I'm still not sure who scares me the most; the very tall or the very small.

Disingenouos people scare the honeysuckle out of me too. You can sense something about such people when you come into contact with them. Your intuition tells you somethiong, but you usually can't pin a label on it until some time after your subconscious/unconscious mind has carried out its analyses and reported back with: "That person you were interacting with was a phony!", then it all becomes clear.

I sense phoniness in a lot of peoople, and it freaks me out.

What freaks you out the most?

I'm not sure if I can repeat what freaks me out the most, but I will say that it involves girls, hair, and inappropriate places for said hair.

lol;)

People that hold guns against me :p

Seriously tough, phonies freak me out too.

Bill Compton said:
I'm not sure if I can repeat what freaks me out the most, but I will say that it involves girls, hair, and inappropriate places for said hair.

lol;)

Women with beards and moustaches freak me out too.

I could never date a woman with a beard.

Or a moustache.

Solitary man said:
Bill Compton said:

lol;)

Women with beards and moustaches freak me out too.

I could never date a woman with a beard.

Or a moustache.

agreed, but thats not quite what I was going for, lol! Oh and seriously it does happen, and its scary, real scary! ;)

People that just stare and watch you. I don't mind if they look and smile at me but just staring freaks me out. Atleast come over and say hello, or wave. Creeepyyyy!!

these guys and gals:
theres disingenuine... and then theres downright evil

[video=youtube]

WallflowerGirl83 said:
People that just stare and watch you. I don't mind if they look and smile at me but just staring freaks me out. Atleast come over and say hello, or wave. Creeepyyyy!!

I think people who give the cold, expressionless, stare are usually attempting to intimidate, and for any number of reasons. I was never any good at staring-out contests at school (had a habit of blinking), so I just never engage with anyone who attempts to unsettle with intense staring.

Latest posts

Back