What gets you out of bed in a morning

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loveliesandcheats said:
Lately all I want to do is sleep. Because for the last couple of months, all I dream about is finding a boyfriend or a guy holding onto me. Every morning when I wake up, I think to myself "maybe today is the day, where a boy will talk to me" But day after day, I become more and more disappointed. Yet, so many people my age at my university, are engaged or in a long term relationship. It feels like its just me, who is single.

From what I've experienced, college and university relationships are RARELY long term. WHy not take the initiative and talk to some dude?

Unacceptance said:
loveliesandcheats said:
Lately all I want to do is sleep. Because for the last couple of months, all I dream about is finding a boyfriend or a guy holding onto me. Every morning when I wake up, I think to myself "maybe today is the day, where a boy will talk to me" But day after day, I become more and more disappointed. Yet, so many people my age at my university, are engaged or in a long term relationship. It feels like its just me, who is single.

From what I've experienced, college and university relationships are RARELY long term. WHy not take the initiative and talk to some dude?

Yeah, I agree with Unacceptance. I guess that around 99% of high-school relationships never last past graduation day, 90% of relationships in College never last, and so on. It seems that relationships last longer the older you are.

I'm a guy in a similar situation, but shy girls are cute. Shy guys aren't cute, and are looked down upon a lot in society. But I am sure the tides will turn one day and we will be blessed with the love of someone we love. The important thing is to just be pro-active, just get out there and try talking to people. People have always told me that "People don't come to you, you have to go to them".

Latest posts

Back