What gets you out of bed in a morning

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually it's my 2 yr old yelling that he has to go to the potty NOW! But if it were up to me, I'd sleep all day. I love sleeping.

I usually sleep the day away and have to get up to cook tea on alternate days, I'd rather sleep my life away.

But before it was work.

- work so I can save money to be able to get into a University program sometime in the future
- to give my mother, grandmother, and sister some company and help them with things around the house or with their lives outside of home
- go for a long jog just to be active and get my body to do something else besides walking or doing the daily things I do

The fact that I have to go to the bathroom, the fact that I have to eat breakfast, and that I wouldnt want to stay around the house moping around all day long, so get up just to see what the day has in store for me. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. :)

Rebel001 said:
The fact that I have to go to the bathroom, the fact that I have to eat breakfast, and that I wouldnt want to stay around the house moping around all day long, so get up just to see what the day has in store for me. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. :)

wow your way sucks compared to mine :p

I joke I joke

Well yes, specifically what gets me up is having to go to the bathroom. Overall is the fact that if I don't get up and go to work I will not be able to pay for my rent, cable, cell phone, clothing, food, electricity, clothing. I have no one to turn to so I do not have a choice about whether to get up and go to work.

I get up in the morning, because it's a new day. No matter how bad the day was before, or even how bad I felt, I know that anything can happen today. I know my life may change, it may be the same, I may even die. But, it's new. I know God will guide me in whatever he sees fit and I will eventually end up where I should be.

That and coffee :).

Irishdoll said:
I get up in the morning, because it's a new day. No matter how bad the day was before, or even how bad I felt, I know that anything can happen today. I know my life may change, it may be the same, I may even die. But, it's new. I know God will guide me in whatever he sees fit and I will eventually end up where I should be.

That and coffee :).

WOW! that's deep Doll.

I usually get up because I gotta pee.:p

Today i guess it is work

I make life an adventure. Reality is defined by what we perceive, and I perceive life to be an adventure. Therefor, for me, it is.

Not to say I'm always the first out of bed in the morning. I usually am though. Actually, I almost always leave the house in the morning before my mother and sister get up. Why waste the day? So much can happen in an hour, why would I want to waste a single minute of it?

*note; my new memory foam mattress pad and pillow top make this philosophy infinitely harder.

shoveling lately

Lately all I want to do is sleep. Because for the last couple of months, all I dream about is finding a boyfriend or a guy holding onto me. Every morning when I wake up, I think to myself "maybe today is the day, where a boy will talk to me" But day after day, I become more and more disappointed. Yet, so many people my age at my university, are engaged or in a long term relationship. It feels like its just me, who is single.

Latest posts

Back