What If You Croaked???

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would anyone notice you dead?

• Yes, within a day.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, it would take awhile.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Zeek

Reaction score
Just curious, if you happened to keel over and croak (suddenly die unexpectedly) would anyone notice??? It would take days, weeks before I would be missed lol...

I'm going to get noticed when my parents realize they aren't yelling at anyone lol which would be like an hour after the "change"!!

I imagine that it depends on how long it takes them to evict me for not paying the rent. It could be a month or two.

It's sad that I have to say it would be some time before anyone noticed. The sad part comes from the fact that I live within 10 miles of pretty much my entire family. My friends that live across the country would realize something was wrong before my family would.

How long does it take for a corpse to start smelling really bad? When that happens I'm sure something would be done about it.

Since my husband and daughter live in the same house as me, one of them would probably notice within a day - although that's probably only because they didn't get their dinner made for them (or something like that). I don't think they would otherwise - and they'd care even less.

Latest posts

Back