What I'm about to say

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoffy

Reaction score
Is the scariest thing I've ever done. This may come as a shock for some as only very few here know this. I have been heavily addicted to weed for about a year. Last summer I went through a very bad mental breakdown that I don't want to share the details about because I did horrible things I don't want to think about. After the break down I started using just a couple times a week when I was stressed. It only took about 5 hits and I was set. Well this went on for a few months. Then it got to where I couldn't be without it. I started smoking every night, and started smoking about 2 bowls. This became very expensive, but I had to have it. When 6pm would roll around, if I couldn't go get high I would start to become very irritable, figgity, pacing the floors. I became a slave to this drug. If my buyer couldn't get it for me when I needed it I would become infuriated. About 2 weeks ago I decided I wanted to quit, I started cutting back and I haven't had any in 4 days. I know it may not seem like much, but it's a huge deal to me. I have smoked every night for the past 9 months. I have had horrible withdrawals, shaking, migraines, insomnia, but it's all been worth it. I just wanted to share this. If anyone is thinking drugs are the answer I can assure you they are not.

Good job on the four days, Hoffy. I'm sure it's been an extremely difficult past few days. I will hope for your continued success. *hug*

Congrats Hoffy, hope you conquer this problem.

Must have been tough sharing that, thanks for trusting us.

:D

I'm proud of you starting the process to kick this habit. You don't need any drugs to be as awesome as you are. *hug*

I feel for you, withdrawel is hard, but you know its worth it. Take care of yourself, pamper yourself, and vent here anytime you need to. I'm so proud of you xxxx

I have friends who have had weed addictions, or even worse, and kicked it. I am proud of you, Hoffy...it's hard to kick an addiction.

Cool huff...

That song...by nickelback
Figurr you out.

Is about addiction and the crazy life style..
At the end...it changes to i hate... i hate...i hate.lol

Gurss why i can relate to that?

Anyway theres support groups or counseling...if you feel you
Need dupport. You dont have to do it alone.

Addition are just symtoms of our deeper problems.

Be well

Congrats on the 4 days, Hoffy (hug)

LC is right (for once putting it in the correct situation), there are support groups out there if you don't want to do it alone.

Regardless tho, just take it one day at a time. One second if you have to.

I think its awesome you quit. Just don't be afraid to come here if you slip up. We'll just keep supporting you until you succeed. :)

SophiaGrace said:
I think its awesome you quit. Just don't be afraid to come here if you slip up. We'll just keep supporting you until you succeed. :)

(hug) Sophia :D

Great job Hoffy :D
I know you, not just can, but, are going to do it :)
(Hug)
Now make me a sammich, *****! (Hehe)

Latest posts

Back