What I'm learning from life experience.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, I thought you were a Millennial, no idea why. I'm 49 and one of them no good slacker Gen X'ers. A lil background, it might sound like a sob story, it's not meant to. I was removed from my home by the State at 2 years due to abuse. Was moved around to a few foster homes due to more abuse from different foster couples. Got adopted at 5 by a misled religious couple. Started seeing shrinks at 7 and was kicked out at 16. I don't feel sorry for myself, but I do understand the whole "not fair!" feeling. I got dealt a raw hand, but I do recognize it could have been much worse. I won't ever reach any levels of "success", I'm too different from the "regular crowd" and I've never really played well with others. Saying that, I wouldn't trade who I am now with anyone else on the planet.

Still chuckling about thinking you were younger. What's New Zealand like? I knew a guy(internet) there that was a vandweller like I was for a few years.

Edit: I don't own a house, my only vehicle was a beat up 1996 van(now broke), also poor poor poor! I'm not the enemy lol.

Latest posts

Back