What is that movie?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Shawshank Redemption

images

DigitxGeno said:
The Shawshank Redemption

images

In Time?

23wlgn6.jpg

Valerie Plame: You seriously think you can pick a fight with the White House and win? They'll bury us.
Joe Wilson: They'll bury us if we don't. Listen Valerie.
Valerie Plame: No you listen to me.
Joe Wilson: No, Valerie, Valerie, Valerie! Do I, does that make me right if I shout louder than you? If I shout louder than you am I right? If I'm the White House and I shout a million times louder than you, does that make me right? They lied Valerie, they lied. That's the truth.

Some Lucio Fulci zombie movie that made the 'video nasties' list but i don't recall the title. Seems that it was released under several different titles.

Minus said:
Some Lucio Fulci zombie movie that made the 'video nasties' list but i don't recall the title. Seems that it was released under several different titles.

Zombie Flesh Eaters (UK). It was an unofficial sequel to Dawn of the Dead. Great movie, love Fulci's work.

I saw it either under Zombie or Zombi 2, don't really remember. I probably watched it because of his "The New York Ripper".

The Dark Crystal

33upmox.jpg

BWvsgHh.jpg

Reporter: Are there any connections between the murders?

Det. Insp. Isaac Gissing: Yes. They're all dead.

Rawhead Rex??

79MCvru.jpg

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]"You're strong! You survive! You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you! No matter how long it takes, no matter how far. I will find you!"[/font]

The Revenant.

black-swan-3.jpg

Not so controlled! Seduce us! Not just the Prince, but the court, the audience, the entire world! Come on! The fouettes are like a spider spinning her web. Attack it! Attack it! Come on!

Pathfinder said:
^^ yes MisterLonely - Last of the Mohicans :)

And yours is " the professional "??

I'm having internet issues....will post a new one when I can

Known as Léon: The Professional here, since coming out on DVD.

JXZbrep.jpg

"My yesterdays are disappearing, and my tomorrows are uncertain, so what do I live for? I live for each day. I live in the moment.”

“She liked being reminded of butterflies. She remembered being six or seven and crying over the fates of the butterflies in her yard after learning that they lived for only a few days. Her mother had comforted her and told her not to be sad for the butterflies, that just because their lives were short didn’t mean they were tragic.”

Still Alice?

My predecessor in this job left a man named Charles Grady as the Winter caretaker. And he came up here with his wife and two little girls, I think were eight and ten. And he had a good employment record, good references, and from what I've been told he seemed like a completely normal individual. But at some point during the winter, he must have suffered some kind of a complete mental breakdown. He ran amuck and killed his family with an axe.

7EtVinC.jpg

Latest posts

Back