What is that one thing that makes you feel truly alive?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one person that means a lot to me. :) I don't know where I'd be if it wasn't for him. I wish he was wish me right now.

Dreaming of being with my special someone. Even just dreaming of being in the same room with them and relaxing feels amazing. They make me feel hopeful about the future. Something I thought I lost years ago.

Broken_Doll said:
perfanoff said:
That's a fallacy - it causes brain damage no matter what - it just accumulates with more doses combined.
But hey. YOLO! :D
MDMA/E - I have to say it was definitely a profound and life changing event for me when I first took it at a rave, a change for the best.
I looked around me, and felt like I was in love with the world and I decided I wanted to be the way it made me feel and be all of the time, not just when on MDMA/E. Sure I still have bad days what with my depression and eating disorder, but I think back to that feeling and remember that I can feel that amazing without drugs too.
It's been a while but here, this basically says everything I want to say on the issue of MDMA/E and it's long term affects: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/drugs-live-the-ecstasy-trial/4od

Love. I still want to feel it deeper than I already do... Much deeper, something really special.

Amusement park rides :facepalm:, I don't have a chance to ride often because here where I live we don't have them, so that's why I like them even more.
And falling in love (with someone who loves you back :D).

Music, being out in nature and falling in love. I could not just choose one.

Really, mostly, my own spiritual matters and music. Those are the two things in my life I probably couldn't live without. Create a sonic atmosphere with music, burn a bunch of incense, have a few drinks and just RELAX into the backdrop of destressing.

This...................

This is the ONLY thing that makes me feel even somewhat human

Attachments

• 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    338.3 KB · Views: 7
Tending to my apple trees, seeing them thrive, bloom and bear fruit.

Tending to my honeybee colonies, seeing them thrive, increase their numbers and then harvesting the honey.

Both enterprises are mine, planned for, initiated and maintained.....they're an extension of me and they benefit the world....in a small way but still good.

Latest posts

Back