What is that one thing that makes you feel truly alive?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Visiting places I haven't before. Being up high on a mountain looking at all the land below.

I would say Gathering all of the strength inside of me despite the shame, pain, regret. Shame that cripples your inner being to the core where you seem like you can't go anywhere or do anything. Can't look anyone in the face. You hide away.. Pain that drains the life inside you.. Keeping you from the person you were made to be. Regret that haunts you. And through it all love those who seem like they can't love themselves. Humans need humans..

A new episode of Dr.Who and the smell of nature after its rained following a dry period.

I don't know how it feels to feel "alive" or at least in my idea of your idea of feeling "alive".
I feel more content than usual when I'm working with the disabled and when I'm spending time with my SO.
Is this feeling "alive" like how it is in the movies?

giphy.gif

Instead of playing on a computer, my greatest thrill is playing a paper and pencil game called rescue which I learned way back in 1977 and still play it. Have a good partner, so I'm super-lucky.

Latest posts

Back