What is the meaning of your life?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timzor

Reaction score
Basically the threat title!

So...

What do you think you were placed on Earth for?

What do you live for?

What would you die for?

What is the meaning you place to your life?

Been thinking about these questions lately but could never find "my" responses.

I went through this phase at some point, but now, I don't think too deeply about it. My life is about trying to get the most out of every day, out of every moment. Sometimes this is difficult when I'm feeling bad, but I try to remember that life is finite and I need to take advantage of whatever I have left, whether that's long or short. (Because there's no way to know for sure, even if you're young.)

Seize every opportunity that comes your way, because you don't know if you're ever going to get another chance. Don't make excuses.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
~Mark Twain

What do you think you were placed on Earth for?
I have no idea, but I'll figure it out eventually.

What do you live for?
I live for myself. I live for my family. I live for my friends. I live for tomorrow.

What would you die for?
My family or my best friend

What is the meaning you place to your life?
Right now, I'm the support structure for my family. If they need me then I'm there. In the future this might change but, for now, it's what my place is.

Latest posts

Back